FBI Rancher

Chickstick

Sorry if there's already a topic relating to this but if there is I can't find it.

Anyway, is the FBI Rancher actually in the PS2 or even the PSP version of VCS? If so, does it appear on the roads or is it parked like the FBI Washington in VC?

Any response (or indeed links to any topics relating to this subject) would be appreciated.

I could be wrong but I was sure that when you had the required amount of wanted stars for the FBI to come after you they would come in both Washingtons and Ranchers, both of which appear white in VCS for whatever reason.

I could be wrong but I was sure that when you had the required amount of wanted stars for the FBI to come after you they would come in both Washingtons and Ranchers, both of which appear white in VCS for whatever reason.

I've never seen them come out. Only the Washingtons.

New account: -Fellini

Same here, I've only seen Washingtons on the roads. Looks like my quest for an FBI Rancher is over. Damn!

Thanks for answering anyway.

Gantons Most Wanted

apparently if you get 100% completion it spawns downtown where the fbi washington spawned In VC so near the Pizza Stack in Downtown.

Vicecitystories

got the cheatdevice? I'm banking you don't. GET IT smile.gif can spawn it for you tounge.gif

"FBI Rancher, Does it actually exist?"

Yep

user posted image

(Credit to Vicecitystories for the image)

Ganton's Most Wanted: I have 100% (PS2) and the FBI Rancher has never spawned where the FBI Washington was in VC.

Vicecitystories: Sorry if I sound a bit like an idiot but which cheat device is the one you are referring to and where can you get it from?

Ja750: Nice one! Where did you get it from?

Weird. Both Washingtons AND Ranchers spawn for me when the FBI are after me. I find that usually Ranchers mainly appear on large roads like Bayshore Avenue as opposed to streets though.

Ganton's Most Wanted: I have 100% (PS2) and the FBI Rancher has never spawned where the FBI Washington was in VC.

Vicecitystories: Sorry if I sound a bit like an idiot but which cheat device is the one you are referring to and where can you get it from?

Ja750: Nice one! Where did you get it from?

cheatdevice.com

He also got it with the CD, you can spawn objects, infinite health + armor, control weather, control wanted stars, fly ect.

New account: -Fellini