GAME MODDING HELP

Darkshade12

Darkshade12

well i don't know if you can help me but everytime i download a mod for a game (i use install provider) it allways appears on my downloads and does not go onto my game. so when i go on my downloads and i click on the mod it always comes up on microsoft notepad with all this code things. what shall i do?

P.S: I PUT THIS IN GENERAL CHAT BEACUSE I DON'T HAVE GTA ON PC AND I THOUGHT YOU COULD ONLY POST GTA MODDING TOPICS.

Grandthefter

most mods would have to placed in the correct folder in the game directory, it changes on the games but most 3rd party mods should come with a readme file to tell you where to place it.

Also this should be in gaming chat, anything goes there - not just GTA

Darkshade12

no nothing when i click on the mod all this code stuff appears what should i do.

EDIT: Sorry for double post.

AndyGanteks
no nothing when i click on the mod all this code stuff appears what should i do.

EDIT: Sorry for double post.

Download WiniRar if you havent and just us google or the guides from where you donloaded it.there must be an explination of how to install it.

well i don't know if you can help me but everytime i download a mod for a game (i use install provider) it allways appears on my downloads and does not go onto my game. so when i go on my downloads and i click on the mod it always comes up on microsoft notepad with all this code things. what shall i do?

P.S: I PUT THIS IN GENERAL CHAT BEACUSE I DON'T HAVE GTA ON PC AND I THOUGHT YOU COULD ONLY POST GTA MODDING TOPICS.

Caps lock is akin to yelling. When people yell, I punch them in the face. Do you want to be punched in the face? No? I didn't think so.

We need more information. What game? What folder? What mod? Any screenshots to help us determine the problem? You're being too damn obscure at the moment.

>> Moved to Tech & PC Chat

zUd3j4P.png

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.