CounterStrike cheats

Vanzant

I was playing the "Deleted Scenes" part of Counter Strike and I was able to use the Cheats on that with no problem, but they don't work at all like they are supposed to for the Original Counterstrike. It says you have to enter sv_cheats 1 the type restart into the console, but none of them work regardless. I just wanted to goof around with them. I didn't want to make a topic, but i'll be damned if I try asking any boards dedicated to counterstike with those over caffinated tired eyed pricks who think cheats ruin the game or some sh*t.

fV9tG4b.gif

Don't play CS with cheats, if you want to make it to the top. Trust me. cool.gif

What the f*ck are you talking about? Did you read the damn topic or did you just read the title and think I was looking for online hacks? I wanted to f*ck around on single player, I don't give a flying motherf*ck about being at the "top" along with 45 year old bald males that never saw a Womans tush in person.

fV9tG4b.gif

Adam Jensen
I wanted to f*ck around on single player, I don't give a flying motherf*ck about being at the "top" along with 45 year old bald males that never saw a Womans tush in person.

I had a good laugh now. Like a 7 minuhtes laugh.

I know these

sv_gravity 20

waypoint on noclip

interp

sv_aim 1

I realy can`t remember any more. I didn`t play CS in a long time

Maybe when it means "restart" I might have to add the map name to the console, that's how the ones in Call of Duty are activated. I'll try that next.

fV9tG4b.gif

Adam Jensen

I think you`re sopposed to type in

sv_restartround # (# is number of seconds before the round is restarted)

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.