Everyone have something against me

Veka

I m playing currently GTA and something crazy is happening.

First that workers in blue clothes are attacking me and screaming:

Somebody call a medic? : die.gif

Annoying people with bats pulling me out of car in missions.

I thought it can't worse than that!!!

Wrong again.

Then finished mission with mafia and I m chased by

they killed me few times and they are worst then first mentioned evil.

die.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gif

Stupid gang who drives Diablo Stallion. I never did nothing wrong to them.

I occasionally stole then car and run over few in mission.

Then stupid guys with cowboy hats and stupid Hawaii shirts.

I m sure I never done nothing to them but they shooting at me every time

I pass construction place.

And those gang who listen to Jah Radio and I done few missions for them are attacking me also.

The new enemy who is most annoying from all those are guys dressed like Osama Bin Laden shooting at me for no reason and just being mad.

If I want to go from town to town I feel like Public enemy No 1.

Everyone want to kill me. Just walking through time is like in movie The Warriors. Running away from gangs and trying to survive...It's mad.

Is this supposed to happen or they only have something against me??

tommykills1

it supposed to happen if you have gta3 for pc there a mod that the gangs will not shot at you

where can I find mod?? How is it called?

I can't finish missions with all those bastards trying to kill me!!

Thank you.

Claude GTA3

wimp,can't you even pass GTA3 without mods or cheats?

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Another way I found ages ago to get around gangs attacking you (still involves cheats but) Is to change your outfit until you are a guy wearing a brown trench coat and brown hat, gangs will not attack you if you are this guy for some reason.

WbZaxRP.png

Claude GTA3

Marty Superstar trick,lol

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

change your outfit until you are a guy wearing a brown trench coat and brown hat

What outfit is that? !!!

Edited by Dolven

Heihachi_73

The Cartel (Fort Staunton, Cedar Grove) hates you from the start of the game.

Triads (Chinatown) hate you after you destroy their fish factory.

The Mafia (Saint Marks) hates you after killing their boss Salvatore.

Diablos (Hepburn Heights) hate you after you are hired by the Yardies to take them out.

The Yakuza (Bedford Point) don't hate you; they don't know that it was you who killed Kenji.

Red Jacks and Purple Nines (Wichita Gardens) don't hate you.

If you shoot at a gang member (pedestrian), they will shoot back, and might chase you in cars.

The Army can waste you from both 200 health and armor in a single burst with their M16s. Careful when borrowing a tank from them. wink.gif

If every single person has a weapon and is going after you when you first load a game and leave your save point, go to New Game -> Delete Game, and delete your 'bad' save and restart from scratch, and don't save if you decide to play with those cheats enabled, since they can't be turned off.

It was a big disappointment to me that alots of gangs hate Claude Speed. After you do all the storyline missions in Portland and you want to come back to do the other dirty work, such as El Burro's mission, it's impossible. In the first mission you get trouble too. The race, you drive over Sain't Marcos Bistro wich is Leones turf. You get shot with a shotgun, you're car blows up. And another thing i want to know. Why the Triads are sayin' "Somebody call a medic"?

I'm glad it was like that, they made the gangs look like pussies in VC and SA.

user posted image

unban asmo.

change your outfit until you are a guy wearing a brown trench coat and brown hat

What outfit is that? !!!

The one I said, the guy with grey hair wearing a brown trench coat and a brown hat, I *think* its the guy who always yells "My mothers my sister!"

WbZaxRP.png

What outfit is that? !!!

The one I said, the guy with grey hair wearing a brown trench coat and a brown hat, I *think* its the guy who always yells "My mothers my sister!"

Ah, I renember doing that years ago thanks

• 2 weeks later...
chaos1001011

i know what you mean about turismo this one time i was going to the starting line and at least 50 traids come out of the ally to the left and the basketball court area to the right! by the time the race started i couldnt get away nervous.gif

• 1 year later...

The new enemy who is most annoying from all those are guys dressed like Osama Bin Laden shooting at me for no reason and just being mad.

Who on hell are those guys? Sorry for the bump but I had to ask it.

Besides, if you just want to explore you can start D-Ice's "Rigged to blow", during that mission all gangs forget they hate you. You can repeat it after you've completed all of his missions.

There are two methods how to stop gangs from shooting at you. You can do them yourself without any mods because they're quite simple ( at least first one is).

First method:

1. open pedstats file with notepad in your GTA3\data directory.

2. find rows with stat_gang1, stat_gang2 and so on.

3. in those rows under D column change 20 to 80.

so it should look like that:

STAT_GANG1 17.0 7.5 80 65 10 40 1.0 1.0 6

4. Do this with all seven gangs and save changes.

This turns gangsters into wimps who are scared of you. If you want gangs not to shoot at you but still remain cool, refer to 2nd solution.

Second method:

It's more complex and will require to start a new game because you will edit main.scm file.

1. Obviously to edit main.scm in your GTA3\data directory you will need a special program such as Barton Waterduck's Mission Builder.

2. Decompile the main.scm with BWMB

3. In decompiled code search for "add_threat" without commas.

4. Delete each line of code that you find with those words and compile.

5. When you start new game gangs will never attack you unless provoked.