Green Street Hooligans

r&r

So I hired this the other day and thought it was great. Even with Elijah Wood as the main character it was still ok. Anyway, what I mainly want to find out, is the name of a song. It's toward the end of the film during the fight with Milwall. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Btw, I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Music forum or here but feel free to move it mods.

Oh and a bit off-topic but how do people compare this to Football Factory? Both are pretty similar with the main differences being GSH has more of a storyline and FF is a little more violent.

JoeyLeone25
So I hired this the other day and thought it was great. Even with Elijah Wood as the main character it was still ok. Anyway, what I mainly want to find out, is the name of a song. It's toward the end of the film during the fight with Milwall. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Btw, I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Music forum or here but feel free to move it mods.

Oh and a bit off-topic but how do people compare this to Football Factory? Both are pretty similar with the main differences being GSH has more of a storyline and FF is a little more violent.

If you mean the song while the GSE are heading towards the final meet with Millwall in the docklands, or somewhere like that. Then it's; One Blood by Terence Jay. YouTube it, as the music video is on there just be sure. smile.gif And both films were pretty poor, with average acting and simplistic story's to follow. However 'Green Street' was the better written film.

I like both films to be honest. But, Green Street focuses more on someone (Wood) finding themselves wound up in this world, rather than someone (Danny Dyer) whose lived it thier whole lives, which takes away part of its charm, sadly.

oldschoolsigs14.png

Green street is absolute sh*t. the only good thing is that it embarrassed the west ham lads, which was a laugh.

Honestly, i cannot convey in words how bad that film was.

Wk9SHNI.png

So I hired this the other day and thought it was great. Even with Elijah Wood as the main character it was still ok. Anyway, what I mainly want to find out,  is the name of a song. It's toward the end of the film during the fight with Milwall. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Btw, I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Music forum or here but feel free to move it mods.

If you mean the song while the GSE are heading towards the final meet with Millwall in the docklands, or somewhere like that. Then it's; One Blood by Terence Jay. YouTube it, as the music video is on there just be sure. smile.gif And both films were pretty poor, with average acting and simplistic story's to follow. However 'Green Street' was the better written film.

Thanks mate, that's the one smile.gif .

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.