GTA Germany Article

Hurrikane

screenshot

1st screen shot is new, 9th, 12th photos are new and also the 14th and 15th photos are new.

Oh yea and also in the 15th photo is than an airplane by the empire state building in the background, need to zoom in on this pic to see for sure.

screenshot

1st screen shot is new, 9th, 12th photos are new and also the 14th and 15th photos are new.

Oh yea and also in the 15th photo is than an airplane by the empire state building in the background,  need to zoom in on this pic to see for sure.

Nope.. The screens arn't new at all.

Edited by starion

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's a bird by the empire state building.. Not a plane..

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's a bird by the empire state building.. Not a plane..

thanks for letting me know guess you can lock know, btw never burst my bubble i got my hot gf coming over in couple hours lol.

Russian Clown

thanks for letting me know guess you can lock know, btw never burst my bubble i got my hot gf coming over in couple hours lol.

That makes sense... sarcasm.gif

THIS GUY HAS OVER 40 ACCOUNTS! SERIOUSLY, HE REGISTERED 40 DIFFERENT EMAILS JUST TO DO THIS!

Bagged and tagged by 'nujer

user posted image

That's a bird? If it is, then it is flying left to right. However, it also looks like a plane flying background right to toward the screen. It is too hard to tell. No one can say definitively what they*know* it is...

Yes, you could claim that there were birds near these foreground structures in trailer one, but you cannot claim that you know it is one way or another.

StepY0gameUP

user posted image

That's a bird?  If it is, then it is flying left to right.  However, it also looks like a plane flying background right to toward the screen.  It is too hard to tell.  No one can say definitively what they*know* it is...

Yes, you could claim that there were birds near these foreground structures in trailer one, but you cannot claim that you know it is one way or another.

Im really sure thats a seagul at the docks, if you take a look you can see the black feathers at the tip of wing. And also its looks to close to the shore. If it was to be a plane wouldnt you see if far out and up. I dont know to be honest im 98% sure its a seagul or sometype of bird at the docks. Just like in the first trailer "Things will be different" where it shows the Liberty Ferry Terminal. a matter a fact when i take another look at it they couldv'e took the picture inside the terminal looking out toward the city, So that pic can be based from the traler 1 but at a different angle. Heres the pictures.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

That's a bird?  If it is, then it is flying left to right.  However, it also looks like a plane flying background right to toward the screen.  It is too hard to tell.  No one can say definitively what they*know* it is...

Im really sure thats a seagul at the docks, if you take a look you can see the black feathers at the tip of wing. And also its looks to close to the shore. If it was to be a plane wouldnt you see if far out and up. I dont know to be honest im 98% sure its a seagul or sometype of bird at the docks. Just like in the first trailer "Things will be different" where it shows the Liberty Ferry Terminal. a matter a fact when i take another look at it they couldv'e took the picture inside the terminal looking out toward the city, So that pic can be based from the traler 1 but at a different angle. Heres the pictures.

user posted image

user posted image

thank you for the observation biggrin.giftounge.gif