Skywolf and Rampages location

Jerkov

Hi guys. Firstly, I want to say it's nice to be one of the GTAForums's member. But, I'd better come to the point.

I have a problem with found a sidemission - Skywolf [also known as Hunter Target]. I read over at some guides, that this is on the Escobar International Airport, near the fence. I was looking for it some time, but I can't find. I don't know maybe I'm looking bad or this is somewhere else? If you can mark on the map [link below] where is it, I will be thankful.

Also I can't find these 2 rampages and I don't know how to get that one:

http://imgnation.net/images/seqs.jpg

Thanks a lot mates, I hope you help me!

I checked that place before, and the hunter wasn't there... Maybe it's 'locked' for now. Or maybe it isn't available at PS2 version of the game? But anyway - thanks a lot.

I checked that place before, and the hunter wasn't there... Maybe it's 'locked' for now. Or maybe it isn't available at PS2 version of the game? But anyway - thanks a lot.

I believe the Hunter for Skywolf is available once you complete the storyline.

Plus every side mission plus more from the PSP version are in the PS2 version.

I believe the Hunter for Skywolf is available once you complete the storyline.

Plus every side mission plus more from the PSP version are in the PS2 version.

Maybe you're right - I beat every sidemission (plus that specials from PS2 version), now I'm beating all collectibles [Red Baloons and Rampages, Unique Stunt Jumps completed], and I left myself the final mission 'Last Stand' and it can be 'access' to Skywolf. But I want to wait untill more people reply this topic.