cars still modified after reinstall

xboxmods

i recently modified a car on sa, so i went to test the car and the game crashed. i went back to ggmm to restore backup and realized i had forgotten to backup the car. so i went and uninstalled san andreas then reinstalled it. I start up the game, and it crashes angry.gif . i redownload ggmm and copy it to the directory and run it, and it still shows the cars as modified. i go and delete the entire rockstar games directory manually and then reinstall, and still the same problem, and idea what's wrong?

Crazy Stuff. Try deleting the WHOLE GTASA folder and then run setup. Sometimes it doesn't deletes modified stuff.

Crazy Stuff. Try deleting the WHOLE GTASA folder and then run setup. Sometimes it doesn't deletes modified stuff.

i tried that the second time i reinstalled it =\. still no luck, i overwrote the gta3.img file from my user folder with the one from program files, and now the cars dont show up as modified but the game still crashes. suicidal.gif

Delete evrything gta:sa is installed to, then reinstall.

Worked for me last time

rah.gif

silvermanblue

Sounds like you might of corrupted the vehicle IDE. Try copying the whole data folder and pasting it over the old one. That should work. Or you can do the specific files Carcol.dat, handling.dat, and vehicle IDE. That should fix the problem. Also try to dig up some info on the GTA set file.

Leone Family Mafia

ПРОПАГАНДА.ИНЦ, СИЛВЕРМАНБЛУЕ

the reson why its doing that is because the vechical.IDE line got screwed up.Its because of the mod.Sometimes people dont know what there doing and screw up on the mods.Try deleting the gta3.img and reinstall the game.If it works ALWAYS INSTALL MODS WITH SAN ANDREAS MOD INSTALLER!!!! and also copy the whole gta san andreas directory and paste it in a nother location so you have 2 installation direcotrys.copying and pastin the gta san andreas direcotry is like reinstalling the game.so incase if the files get messed up you have 1 more directory and play form that location.Hope this helps.

rah.gif

Edited by string227
user posted image