One of the most annoying things

red eyes 16

red eyes 16

I am a new member of these forums as you can see but i love what yall do and i love th mods and such. But i have one issue. When im playing san andreas im not sure what mod caused this but i get this thing with a meter of my speed limit and some text saying you must have a submachine gun to do a driveby and if you passout you'll be sent to the closest medical center or something like that. And it wont get of my stupid screen while im trying to drive and it covers half of it and is very annoying any fixes? I've tried locating whatever it was but i cant find it. HELP rah.gif

Ring_of_Fire

Uninstall/Reinstall game (reinstall first to see if whether or not uninstalling is really needed).

red eyes 16

Didn't work. Can anyone think of a mod that adds to your screen when your driving "something about a sub machine gun then it says if you pass out during a driveby or such you'll be taken to the next medical facility or something like that junk" I said it in my first post. PLEASE HELP IT GETS SO ANNOYING AND I CANT DRIVE MY CARS WITH IT LIKE THAT AND I JUST GOT MY FIRSRT LAMBORGHINI sad.gif And cant admire its beauty

red eyes 16

Sorry for double posting but umm i fixed it, It was that specific save file wtf? oh well thanks anyways