Buckethead

Obey

at first i thought he was an idiot with a bucket on his head, but aside from the guns n roses stuff, he is an amazing guitarist. his music moves me and he is just so talented.

check out Nottingham Lace, Padmasana and Too Many Humans, just some of his best work i think. I'm in love with his music inlove.gif

Cornbugs lol.

Buckethead is out of his f*cking mind.

I love him.

38773_s.gif

All I know is Jordan, and thats just because of Guitar Hero. Excellent song. I have to look into the rest of his music though.

Twang of Cauliflower

I never really got into any of his albums, other than Enter the Chicken.

A few odd songs here and there that I really enjoy.

...teh kicker.

Grandthefter
All I know is Jordan, and thats just because of Guitar Hero. Excellent song. I have to look into the rest of his music though.

same here, love that song

And it's "theme" isn't even hard to play. But killswitch is quite hard though (i don't own one...)

Scarface187
Nottingham Lace and Jordan are epic.

Word.

I love the guy. He is a definite influence on me. Nottingham Lace is my favorite song but he's done lots of good stuff.

I also dig his side project with Les Claypool, Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains.

user posted image

Love the guy, not just his music but his whole out-look and style. Very unique, and eccentric indeed. I love the songs Soothsayer, Jordan, Nottingham Lace and Padmasana, definitely some of his songs that stand out for me.

topdogkiller

isn't he goning to in the new GnR line up. All I know about him is that he's f*cking nuts. wow.gif

Scarface187
isn't he goning to in the new GnR line up. All I know about him is that he's f*cking nuts. wow.gif

He was fired awhile ago by Axl if I'm not mistaken. Just another dumb thing on his part.

user posted image

Axl is a f*cking idiot.

But what would you expect from a man who got his name from the words "oral sex"?

38773_s.gif

lurchseesu420

My friend's mom brought home of a tape of him at Bonnaroo. This dude can play even if he does look like a goofy Slipknot member. This guy is pretty tall too. around 6'9" or so. Well over 7 feet with the bucket on.

New account

He looks crazier than a Slipknot member.

Like more actual crazy, rather than trying to look crazy. biggrin.gif

38773_s.gif

i have 270 buckethead songs on itunes, including the bucket & friends album he did with serj tanakian and some other people

Love Buckethead.

Here's a video of my band covering his song "Whitewash".

I'm on drums biggrin.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.