Greetings from VC

lili_86

Who can say why do we need that stupid loading pics in lightblue, orange, or rosey?

Previously banned member malibudance and vercetti84.

Add lili_86 and lyovik to the list.

With love, Fuzzy.

The colour schemes for the postcard waiting screens are just to fit in with the era, those were the kind of colours most popular in the 80's and much of the game uses these colours for various things.

What he said ^^

I think it's to buy sometime to load the game.

I think it's to buy sometime to load the game.

Indeed.

It's some sort of relevant graphic, or a simple "loading" text. I think R* made the right choice.

I think they did well to capture the 80’s theme and the loading screens help with that, the most annoying one is the when you load on to a mission probably because I got vc on a slow computer.

WillzyyyGTA

yeah, on xbox it goes in 2 secs. in PS2 the loading took 10 seconds. I checked.

Yeah, but in my asshole laptop it keeps 20secs. But when it's hot it keeps 30 secs. That's awful.

With love, Fuzzy.

scarface910

Im surprised about that, I thought it would be shorter for the PC version.

Ring_of_Fire

All it's there for is to simply make a smooth transition into the next area. But sometimes you don't get that screen if you haven't made your way to any bridges - it wll be instead a black message box with the pink text... Loading

Yeah, but it gets on the nervs.

With love, Fuzzy.

Im surprised about that, I thought it would be shorter for the PC version.

On my pc it takes less than half a second. It's basically just a flash as I'm driving over the bridge, but it's enough to throw off the rhythm of the game and make it awkward if I'm being chased by the police.

That's better, than a loading.

With love, Fuzzy.

Nah,it takes only 3 seconds on PC even if it is hot.I think it was there for loading all the places there.

PBM cold blue fire

GTANET.com Walkthrough ripper.

So, my problem is that I play on a laptop. It sucks. Laptops aren't made for games like VC. But I don't have any other choice. I have to play on it. I dunno, what I'll a month without VC. Especially when u love the game, it's difficult to say bye. I'll not be here a month.

With love, Fuzzy.

I dunno, what I'll a month without VC. Especially when u love the game, it's difficult to say bye. I'll not be here a month.

I know what you mean. I've been away from home for a month, and I can't wait to get back to my gaming PC and play GTA.

So, my problem is that I play on a laptop. It sucks. Laptops aren't made for games like VC. But I don't have any other choice. I have to play on it. I dunno, what I'll a month without VC. Especially when u love the game, it's difficult to say bye. I'll not be here a month.

Hey what are your Laptop Specs & have you turned down the graphics in the options?

So, it's 519 Mhz, 68 MB of RAM. WINDOWS XP 2004. PROFESSIONAL. Just getting hot. But now I got the solution. I put a tablet with ice under it. Just the ice meltes. No, I didn't done. And I don't want.

Edited by lili_86

With love, Fuzzy.

So, it's 519 Mhz, 68 MB of RAM. WINDOWS XP 2004. PROFESSIONAL. Just getting hot. But now I got the solution. I put a tablet with ice under it. Just the ice meltes. No, I didn't done. And I don't want.

It's not that laptops weren't made for VC. It's that you laptop is old, slow, and has almost no RAM. You're overworking the processor and the hard disk, so it's getting very hot. It's like red-lining your car by revving the engine as high as it can possibly go...for long periods of time.

Yeah, but as I said, I don't have any other choice, maybe a bit later I'll have a normal one.

With love, Fuzzy.

Blackadder.

The loading screens on PC all depend on your specs, on mine it flashes it loads that quick.

I also don't think the PS2 takes 10 seconds, unless the Slimline PS2 loads it faster.

user posted image

Ok, I'll not argue with u, just when my asshole laptop is turned on just few seconds ago, it does rather fast, but when it's turned on long ago, it does long. Maybe for 20-30 secs. And it gets on nervs. That's all.

With love, Fuzzy.

Yeah, but in my asshole laptop it keeps 20secs. But when it's hot it keeps 30 secs. That's awful.

That's weird, I have it on my computer and it's less than a second. The sign would just flash.

Ah, whatever, it is there, & we can't do anything.

With love, Fuzzy.