THE DAWN OF TOMMY VERCETTI

WillzyyyGTA

WillzyyyGTA

Hi guys. biggrin.gif Since you guys are being so suportive with me doing VC missions, I would like to show you my 9 minute film on youtube called "Vercetti Gang War" Since I am only 13 years old, I can't do much with cool editing so judge generously. plz? biggrin.gif

Here is the link rampage_ani.gifhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqEYqMzonlw

WARNING: Contains Violence. cool.gif

Enjoy mates.

devil.gifangry.gifbbq.gifcatspider.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifph34r.gifdie.gifrah.gif Nice vid man...

make another one but it could be about...

claude in gta 3....

colgate.gif

"I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings."

WARNING: Contains Violence.

Oh no really? Gee guys, better ask your parents first to watch it..dozingoff.gif

I got about 2:30 into it and turned it off. It's decent, at least you remembered to take the HUD off and the text is easy to read. I just need more than ~10mins. of reading.

Oh and @Ziggy: Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifmercie_blink.gifsuicidal.gifbbq.gifbbq.gif Am I cool now? Did I use enough smilies?

ije3Gsb.png

WillzyyyGTA

ok Inky, Glad you were honest, I could find voices. sad.gif Oh and thanks Ziggy445 biggrin.gif

WillzyyyGTA

this it was like "Kill Bill" lol, He just tries t kill a guy who killed his girlfriend, lol. lol.gif but hey, it took me a while, yes. but it was fun. smile.gif

The movie is good. But the quality is terrible. Why it so awfull. It's getting inrerrupted every 2 seconds.

Previously banned member malibudance and vercetti84.

Add lili_86 and lyovik to the list.

With love, Fuzzy.

WillzyyyGTA

What do u mean? It was good quality but I had to change it to WMV, and now it sucks to bits. sad.gif

Good video, I liked the story line the music fitted in well and some of the shooting in the night club made me laugh. Next time try using a camera hack to change the camera angle apart from that I liked it all.

Edited by Dolven

WillzyyyGTA

yeah, it is, oh and thanks. smile.gif yeah, I am downloading the camera hack now, thanks mate.