Big Smoke quote?

Alex The Red

Alex The Red

Does anyone know exactly what big smoke say to that vago (i think) something about blowing his brains all over the patio, I remember it being quite funny, anyone know it?

I fink u shud fuk of bak to faceparti!

Spamming, trolling, illiterate moron

"Coughio up el weedo, before I blow your brains out all over the patio."

Alex The Red

Cheers biggrin.gif We've currently got some Spanish foreign exchange students at my school and I wanted to say it to one of them cos he's a right pleb, wont make much sence tho, I'll have to tweek it a bit.

I fink u shud fuk of bak to faceparti!

Spamming, trolling, illiterate moron

john winston lennon

My first language is spanish, and I found it a little curious how big smoke knew a word like "patio"...not so common...

My first language is spanish, and I found it a little curious how big smoke knew a word like "patio"...not so common...

Patio is derived from the Spanish. I consider it fairly common in English. I think it was used mainly for the similarity to his other stereotyped Spanglish, probably more coincidence than anything that it actually is from Spanish.

Insane_San An

isn't a patio the little seement section in front of your house? lol

john winston lennon

yeah, for sure homie, just didn't know you use it too...

Insane_San An

OOPs i always though it was ENGLISH LOL i use it all the time. like someone will ask me "where are you" and i'd say "Out on the patio" mercie_blink.gif

john winston lennon
OOPs i always though it was ENGLISH LOL i use it all the time. like someone will ask me "where are you" and i'd say "Out on the patio" mercie_blink.gif

jaja, then you sounded like a los santos vago!!!

Insane_San An

pat·i·o /ˈpætiˌoʊ, ˈpɑtiˌoʊ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pat-ee-oh, pah-tee-oh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun, plural -i·os. 1. an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.

2. a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1820–30, Americanism; < Sp, OSp: courtyard, perh. orig. open area; cf. ML patium meadow, pasturage, perh. deriv. of L *patitus, ptp. of patére to lie open.