Some sh*t....

drozle

I renember that time when first played VC-It was...AWESOME!!!After 2 months got VC Deluxe-not so...but AWESOME!When I got san andreas(you can't imagine what dude can do for game like that...imagine just part of it-burning spayer in your face)it was-WWOOOWW!!!played it a...about 4 months and it was never boring.About week ago,I got deluxe again-and it was...WTF!!!.That rich cars everywhere,that tiny map(all map like coast in sa),just one city,horrible controls(I liked that free camera in SA so you can wach ur character or veichle from all sides,all angles)bit harder missions.Just one great thing I saw there-bit better player,ped models.write if you think otherwise.Can someone give a tip to unlock that "pinned" camera(it looks horrible-you move your mouse and character moves after it dozingoff.gif )

I don't really understand what you mean. Firstly it's written in a way that is almost impossible to understand I think. Secondly if you mean you can't move the camera using the mouse (PC), or an analogue stick (Playstation), then I think it's because the Camera is fixed in Vice City.

Heihachi_73

The game naturally has 'worse' graphics than a game released three years after it. Isn't the free camera control (vehicle) actually a San Andreas bug anyway?

The main difference between the two is the map size, the ability to swim and the Sims™ish RPG feel to it - 'must get driving skills up', 'must get food or I'll lose health'.

Then, some people relate to 'CJ' better, being younger than Tommy, and of course the popularity of rap (etc.) in the USA...

I actually prefer GTA3 over Vice and SanAn.

WillzyyyGTA

WEll, I have completed 100% of SA, VC and III, I think VC wins by far, then SA, thgen GTA III, because I have them on XBOX, SA's graphics are horrible compared to VC. confused.gif

Isn't the free camera control (vehicle) actually a San Andreas bug anyway?

Um, no? If it is, then Rockstar sure let the ball drop because you have free camera control in the Xbox and PS2 version as well. wink.gif

ije3Gsb.png

Isn't the free camera control (vehicle) actually a San Andreas bug anyway?

Um, no? If it is, then Rockstar sure let the ball drop because you have free camera control in the Xbox and PS2 version as well. wink.gif

npo ther isnt. unless you are playing VC to SA mod on chipped console.

Ans yes, the camera in VC is horrible. I hardly can start a new game and drive a bit before switching the game off.

The topic doesn't make sense to me, but I need to comment on the last poster's signature. It seems that he has killed Pipi, smuggled Pipi and sold Pipi. I don't know why anyone would kill Pipi Longstocking...

It might just be my eyes doing a trick on me ph34r.gif

The topic doesn't make sense to me, but I need to comment on the last poster's signature. It seems that he has killed Pipi, smuggled Pipi and sold Pipi. I don't know why anyone would kill Pipi Longstocking...

It might just be my eyes doing a trick on me ph34r.gif

Get some glasses LMAO biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif No Niko did not kill Pipi... Or did he? nah, i think he smuggled her! ph34r.gif