saved games in vista

batistawhc

I have vista ultimate, and it works perfectly. However, i dont know where the saved games folder it.

It used to be in documents but its not there, and it is not in programmes either.

I DO have a saved game in there already - so i am a tad confused to where it is.

Any ideas?

Run a system search for the saved file.

I've heard that the saves often default to the install directory\data folder in Vista. I don't know since I don't have first hand experience, but it's work a shot.

Run a system search for the saved file.

I've heard that the saves often default to the install directory\data folder in Vista. I don't know since I don't have first hand experience, but it's work a shot.

Hi

I did do a search but it didnt find them, and its not in the data file sneaky2.gif

I did do a search but it didnt find them, and its not in the data file sneaky2.gif

If the save works, it will be on your system. What search query did you run? Try GTA3sf1.b (if it's in slot one - if not, replace the 1 with a number 2-8 depending on its slot position).

I did do a search but it didnt find them, and its not in the data file  sneaky2.gif

If the save works, it will be on your system. What search query did you run? Try GTA3sf1.b (if it's in slot one - if not, replace the 1 with a number 2-8 depending on its slot position).

THanks, but all i get is "no items match your search" confused.gif

• 1 year later...
Like Justin said above, search.

Enter the document's name as <!--SF--><!--SS-->GTA3sf*.b<!--EF-->

<!--ES-->

1) I have SA but same problem.

2) I have searched for GTASAsf1.b but no result sad.gif

It should be in "Public > Shared Documents > GTA3 User Files" if not in "[user] > Documents > GTA3 User Files.