Cars wont start

con453

When i load my saved game (ps2)none of the parked cars will start or will the lights turn on turn on. dontgetit.gif Has this happened to any one before?HELP HELP HELP !!!!

LETS GO f*ck UP SOME BALLAS!!!!!!!

Deuce Deuce

Does it work fine on a new game? If so, try saving the new game once completing the first mission and then try reloading it. If that helps, then your other save game is corrupt so you'll have to start again unfortunately. If the same problem occurs, then I don't know what to do. I was going to suggest a re-install but then I realized you had the PS2 version.

Does it work fine on a new game? If so, try saving the new game once completing the first mission and then try reloading it. If that helps, then your other save game is corrupt so you'll have to start again unfortunately. If the same problem occurs, then I don't know what to do. I was going to suggest a re-install but then I realized you had the PS2 version.

It worked fine on the same saved game but then it just happened and no matter what i do it wont go away

LETS GO f*ck UP SOME BALLAS!!!!!!!

There's very limited things that we can do with a console version. Firstly have you tried obvious things like is the disc clean, are the controllers broken or are you using cheatcodes.

If you have then give us some further information.