Adriaan

TenaciousD.

TenaciousD.

I was just going through the GTAIV section and I noticed that Adriaan was no longer a led-by of the GTA IV sections. I was wondering why this

had happened. Any chance of an explanation?

user posted image

Group: Member

user posted image

His name is gone from led-by list

Also now the GTAIV section is now only with 1 active led-by. With Ottae on holiday and Adriaan now gone the section is a bit low on led-bys.

U8p4GiO.png

2ZqLHCC.png

Check the news on planetgta.com, Adriaan switched sides, he decided to help Jordan with his page.

As far as i'm concerned, in a forum which attracts the highest percentage of new members each and every month, led-by's who post single picture posts, neither informing, explaining or contributing, it's probably for the best that things have happened the way they have.

Newer members here need to look up to longer serving members on how to act and post. This is something I don't think one picture could ever explain.

user posted image

Adriaan chose to jump ship and moved on to assist Jordan with PlanetGTA, thus he is no longer a member of the GTANet staff (although he still remains an "affiliate" of sorts due to the partnership between PlanetGTA and GTANet).

So, in preparation for the increasing hype and eventual release of GTAIV, I've started to linger around the GTAIV forum more often in an attempt to keep things in order due to the recent drop in staff.

Basically, we've lost a ledby and gained a global moderator. I may not be as well known to the newcomers (even under my old handle, Tsuroki, I was a bit of an inactive ghost), but I'm still capable. Heh heh... tounge.gif

With Ottae on holiday and Adriaan now gone the section is a bit low on led-bys.

We've realized that. smile.gif Don't worry - we're taking the steps necessary towards getting some more muscle in that particular section of the boards.

zUd3j4P.png

Ottae should be back pretty soon actually, we've been missing him in our private forums. Nice to see you back in full moderating duties Andy, by the way. smile.gif

user posted image

AndyGanteks

well since Ottae is on holiday you should have some more people toghether with you ANdy and Xcommunicated cleaning up the mess in GTAIV forum.I liked Adriaan a lot but i think i'll like Andy too if he continue to post silly random pictures while locking useless nOOb topics. cool.gif

Hey Andyruki.

If you need help, I'd love to offer a hand. While it may be weird to see both Otter and Ottae as led-bys, we can always just change his name to, oh, DefLeppard2029, and everything would be gravy.

But seriously, I'd love to help out. I only post random pictures once a month.

Remember This.

And now the topic turns into an 'ooh pick me, I'd be a great moderator' request thread.

Seriously guys, they'll ask, they don't take requests. I mean, james_root, you've not even mastered capital letters yet.

And now the topic turns into an 'ooh pick me, I'd be a great moderator' request thread.

Seriously guys, they'll ask, they don't take requests. I mean, james_root, you've not even mastered capital letters yet.

If you're going to group me together with james_root, at least do it with a little style, eh?

I mean, really.

I was actually "in the running," so to speak, last time. I stand by the conviction that I lost by typo. tounge.gif

Attorney General

james-root, you are one of the most notorious and prolific spammers I have seen in my short time here...if you were to become a led-by, and subject us to your babbling on an even more regular basis, well...let's just say it might not be in the best interests of everyone involved. I'd rather have a more vigilant guy in charge of cleaning that section up.

pAafese.gif

TenaciousD.

Yeah, I was asking why he left and I got an answer. We don't need loads of members going "pick me!"

OtLock requested.

U8p4GiO.png

2ZqLHCC.png

Well, it kinda seems like the section has slowed down a bit since the trailers have been out. I'd vote for Otter to help he would be ace at it, he also does have some experience at it.

fV9tG4b.gif

calm down, dude i was just having fun. i know saying this will not make me a mod.