Show off you Photoshop skills!

supersupra

Post your photoshopped pictures.

Picture from FSX, i tried to make it look like an old picture, or atleast taken with an old camera. tounge.gif

F14 Tomcat. On it´s way home from a warzone, but encounter an enemy aircraft infront, unfortunately the F14 pilot got no chance, since he used up his missiles and the radar does´nt work so he can´t detect enemy aircrafts. In this moment he´s lucky, bullets just passed above him hitting the right rear ("tail wing").

user posted image

Wallpaper 1680x1050

Click here

ahh, crap. oh well, thx smile.gif

No problem, I'll request a move smile.gif.

Photomanipulations? Okay, check this out. It's a photo of my face with a red stripe across my eye:

user posted image

user posted image

Remember This.
user posted image

inlove.gif

Heh, It looks like a Pokemon! Did you do it yourself, or get it from a website?

Well, i post another. a scene from chronicles of riddick. But i have edited the light. hope you like colgate.gif

user posted image

wow, ain´t much activity here dozingoff.gif

MIG 25 alot hit by gunshots. Made an old pic of it, like the 60s.

user posted image

user posted image

Did this for my final in Design 20 a couple years back (don't be too critical, it was a while ago and it was for school, so I didn't have to go Bob Barker on it). I suck with cars so I don't know what car it is / where the original is. I probably used Google Images though to find it.

user posted image

Sent that one to PlanetGTA I think. Can't remember though..

user posted image

ije3Gsb.png

Nice, the last pic (corvette). Almost looks like its in game. You should have added the jagginess/none-antialising effetct around the car and adjusted the color of the car a bit.

The green car is a Mitsubishi Eclipse (GT). smile.gif

boardwalk4est
[/img]http://storm.elxx.net/Inky/Final.jpg[/img]

Did this for my final in Design 20 a couple years back (don't be too critical, it was a while ago and it was for school, so I didn't have to go Bob Barker on it). I suck with cars so I don't know what car it is / where the original is. I probably used Google Images though to find it.

2000-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder.

ThaddeusMcKlown
Are these all possible with GIMP? Anyone?

Yes, they are all possible; GIMP can do 85% of what PS can, which is far more than most users require anyway. PhotoShop is an immensely powerful tool; for all intents and purposes GIMP will do fine.

However, there is a drawback.... there are relatively few tutorials on how to use GIMP, contrasting with the large multitude of PhotoShop tutorials. The programs use different (but still somewhat similar) interfaces; this makes the tutorials non-universal between the 2 programs to most newer users.

Once you learn how to read a PhotoShop tutorial then transcribe it over to GIMP, you're in business.

I personally prefer The GIMP. I can answer any questions you might have.

Against the grain, against the odds, against the world

Forever the underdogs

We are the bastard sons
We are the ones that refuse to grow cold
We are the thorn in your side
We are the thieves in the night
And we're coming to take what's ours

Most of my photoshop skills are used for modelling... I usualy change the lights of the textures, the contrast, or make my own blends. I cant show them here, but go to the GTA map showroom and check the gostown topic, tounge.gif

Well, i post another. a scene from chronicles of riddick. But i have edited the light. hope you like colgate.gif

user posted image

Holy sh*t! Nice one! icon14.gif

Eh, I don't have Photoshop. cryani.gif

makes me think of 4chan

you mean ebaumsworld.

I prefer 4chan but yeah that too tounge.gif

Are these all possible with GIMP? Anyone?

Yes, they are all possible; GIMP can do 85% of what PS can, which is far more than most users require anyway. PhotoShop is an immensely powerful tool; for all intents and purposes GIMP will do fine.

However, there is a drawback.... there are relatively few tutorials on how to use GIMP, contrasting with the large multitude of PhotoShop tutorials. The programs use different (but still somewhat similar) interfaces; this makes the tutorials non-universal between the 2 programs to most newer users.

Once you learn how to read a PhotoShop tutorial then transcribe it over to GIMP, you're in business.

I personally prefer The GIMP. I can answer any questions you might have.

Thanks for answer my question. icon14.gif

I'm not too good at GIMP at the moment, maybe I'll get better. dontgetit.gif

user posted image

Something I just made dickin' around in CS8.

Looks like it should be called space graffiti or something.

user posted image

makes me think of 4chan

you mean ebaumsworld.

I prefer 4chan but yeah that too tounge.gif

First of all, that picture is from Ebaumsworld.com

I do not know this 4chan you speak of. I do know that those darn hackers on steroids have ruined my life! Damn you anonymous! I will nev4r forget! I need to go buy a dog before my girlfriend dumps me, maybe some curtains too, for they will not get to my yellow van.

Anyways, these are some nice shoops.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.