XBox 360 Cheats

dillinger022

dillinger022

Are there any cheats for the XBox 360 version of GTA III? I played and finished the PC version but am now playing the game on my younger brother's XBox 360. I had used a trainer to freeze annoying timers in some missions (like the vehicle missions) in the PC version. This is a long shot but is there a Timer Freeze cheat for the XBox 360?

Thanks

Claude GTA3

nope...

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

• 3 weeks later...

wow people are retarded... when it says black or white or whatever just press the (R1) or (L1) buttons and its the same thing as the black and white button on the regular xbox controller. the rest is the same and u can get em from cheatcc. WOW

wow people are retarded... when it says black or white or whatever just press the (R1) or (L1) buttons and its the same thing as the black and white button on the regular xbox controller. the rest is the same and u can get em from cheatcc. WOW

Wow. First of all, this is an old topic. Second: The post above you was pointing out an obvious mistake in the OP's post, but in jest. Third: There are no R1 and L1 buttons on a 360 controller. I think you are refering to RB and LB, or rigt and left bumper. Lastly, the cheat doesn't exist on the Xbox version anyway.