Car's in my garage

lizzardis

ppl plz help me i need help whenever i go onto my GTA VCS on psp, and say i find a nice car or say a bulletproof one i put it in my garage, save my game and it dissapears it even does it when i DON'T save my game it's annoying angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif plz plz plz plz help me i need to fix this. I have the latest firmware for the psp so plz can someone find a solution plz!!!!!!!!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

i think this is just one of the many stupid little bugs that vcs has. its happened to me before, but im not sure if it can be fixed

user posted image

minigunmaster

you have to check your garage every once and awhile, it helps the game to "remember" that you have cars in there. and it DOES work anuj_cop.gif (and check the garage right before you save the game)

Vicecitystories
ppl plz help me i need help whenever i go onto my GTA VCS on psp, and say i find a nice car or say a bulletproof one i put it in my garage, save my game and it dissapears it even does it when i DON'T save my game it's annoying angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif plz plz plz plz help me i need to fix this. I have the latest firmware for the psp so plz can someone find a solution plz!!!!!!!!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

They did that garage thing to block us from saving helicopters in there I think. In the process they screwed it up more. sigh.gif I've had only a helicopter dissapear from my garage. everything else has worked fine in all 3 garages. I've heard of this happening many of times though. Stupid Rockstar don't try to block vehicles! lol

i HAVE checked my garage before i have saved because i have parked the car in the garage then gone into my house and saved mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

This is a really anoying this bug and it cant be fixed. Get the mod for it and you can spawn what ever car you like.

i HAVE checked my garage before i have saved because i have parked the car in the garage then gone into my house and saved mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

For gosh sake, calm the f*ck down. It's a glitch, deal with it and stop using excessive smilies. Try slamming the car up against the back wall. It'll have more of a chance of staying.

pimp_60cent
For gosh sake, calm the f*ck down. It's a glitch, deal with it and stop using excessive smilies. Try slamming the car up against the back wall. It'll have more of a chance of staying.

I can confirm that works. I used to have the same problem you had, but i started using the method and hasn't had a car disappearing since '06.

this has only happened to me once when i parked a quad in the 101 bayshore garage. but i use cheat device so it doesnt bother me.

1st island=so glitchy

1st island other one=not so much

2nd island=less than ever

thats what i suspected