Main.scm and such

boomman123

I know I should be talking about unmodded systems but I recently installed X-Island with it's own installer. I forgot to backup my main.scm and wanted to play spaceeinsteins all in one mod. So i just uninstalled the island (Which still leaves the modded main.scm from the mod there, idiots!) and replaced the still, not replaced, due to stupid editors, modded main.scm with the all in one's version, along with american.gxt and script.img.

I am asking for a clean, unmodded main.scm, script.ing and an american.gxt. I really don't want to reinstall because I have about 40 vehicle mods installed and, as you may know, they took ages to all reinstall when my game started crashing once.

So I am asking you, please can I have a fresh copy of the following files... (In ZIP or RAR if you agree)

main.scm

script.img

american.gxt

Please?

no one will give you these files

reinstall your game unless you have the game cd confused.gif

Any topic with main.scm in the title belongs in mission coding, not the SA forums.

The first rule of modding is BACKUP. Those who disobey the rule are forced to reinstall the game so they'll learn.

no one will give you these files

reinstall your game unless you have the game cd confused.gif

What's "reinstall unless you have the game CD" mean? I think you meant to say unless you don't have.

PS: I've reinstalled anyway.