Funny hobo glitch in Portland

Riding shotgun

Riding shotgun

Sorry if this has been covered before or discussed. But have you guys tried the hobo glitch in Portland near 8 Balls bomb shop? You know, the long tunnel where 4 hobos stand in the middle of it with molotov cocktails. Heres how to do the glitch:

Take a Bobcat(I haven't tried any other vehicles) and park it in between all 4 hobos. Now get out and get in the back and then jump on the roof of the truck, the hobos will start to walk away! now, stay on the roof for about 2 seconds, then go back onto the back of the truck and 4 more hobos will spawn. I did this for the longests time and pretty much had an army of hobos. No modding or cheats are required for this glitch.

NOTE: after about the 15th or 20th try, the framerate will start to slow down alot. I play on the PS2 version so I don't know about PC and Xbox.

Riding shotgun
Sorry if this has been covered before or discussed.

That's why you search before creating topics wink.gif

I know, but the search engine isn't working.

i find they Yahoo search annoying. It never gives me what I need I get some stupid crap. Is the forums search engine ever going to be back?

Not until the new board system is set up properly. The forums get many new members every day*, and the server couldn't even handle the search months ago when there were much less queries to handle.

*the main reason I'm not going to visit the IV forums before Summer 2008 - the topic redundancy quota is just too huge.