I think I give up

TruXter

I have been playin the game(not lately) and am stuck on the dang mission where you drive the hydra all around and gather up the pacages lance drops for you, I have tried and tried I mean the first time i tried it was like january, and I am still fricken stuck.

are we allowed to ask people to just get us past that point without using cheat codes??????????

or just some kinda tip greater than "drive really good"

White Lies

Edited by TruXter

i dont think cheats will help(maybe the hovercar cheat)

i gave up on this mission confused.gif and got a 100% save now i just mod the game for fun,

I have been playin the game(not lately) and am stuck on the dang mission where you drive the hydra all around and gather up the pacages lance drops for you, I have tried and tried I mean the first time i tried it was like january, and I am still fricken stuck.

are we allowed to ask people to just get us past that point without using cheat codes??????????

or just some kinda tip greater than "drive really good"

Where'd you get Hydra from?

Anyway, the Bovver '64's handling is more sensitive than cars so turn slightly and don't mash the analog stick to the left or right. You might rock side to side a lot but as long as you're in path, you'll be alright.