Shortcuts for the final chase?

flyschooldumb

flyschooldumb

The thing is that Sweet falls before i reach him.

So think that by the time sweet counter appears on screen i should be closer than i am.

Ergo, maybe there are some shortcuts to reach faster to Sweet. I did that on OG LOC bike chase (you can turn or go straight in some places and just wait for the bike to pass)

Soooooo, someone got a map of Tenpenny road, and possibles shortcuts? please? plisplisplis

Stay way behind the firetruck for most of the chase and don't try to catch up with it. The faster you go, the faster the firetruck will go. Only speed up at the very last bit of the chase, around the left turn on the freeway. Be very careful not to crash on that last bit and you'll eventually make it.

There aren't as many shortcuts in the chase as there are in the OG Loc mission. And there aren't many shortcuts that actually help. There are a few things you need to know in this chase. The closer you are, the faster the firetruck drives. So when you are not yet catching Sweet, stay away from the bumper. The best shortcut isn't realy cutting much, but can help a lot. near the end of the chase you go over the traintracks a little while. At one pojnt ther is a sharp turn, and the firetruck usually stops for a second. There you can take a smaller trun between two pillars.

After that you get onto the freeway. This is the most important part. Stay on the right side of the road. The firetruck will swiffel to the left when there is a big turn (at this point Sweet will be somped on) stay on the right side of the road and keep making speed. when the firetruck comes back on your side of the road you should have enough speed to catch Sweet. Don't be afraid to ramm the firetruck in the back at this point.

The video below might help you to pass that part of the mission.

The video below might help you to pass that part of the mission.

Man, that is not a great example video. It's as though this was his first time through. Unless he is trying to show that you can screw up and still pass.

flyschooldumb

Thats it, ive lready pass it. Another shortcut i found is right on th ebeggining of the chase, the first time to find vagos with molotovs, the firetruck turns right to a dirt road. I just go straight passing the vagos block, and then just wait for the truck to return to the street.

Now i won, i wanted to ask what r those photo ops. Theres a mission that explains about graffities but i dont know nothing about photos.