Has a hoverbike cheat been developed yet?

supacasey

Not the kind that's built in to the cheat device, but one that removes the wheels from the bikes like the one I made a long time ago for LCS.

dthomas2006

hehehehehe... I'm back baby  devil.gif

what are you on about? a hoverbike?

your imagination is extreme!!!

a bike that can hover? maybe in the future!

if your looking for a hovercraft then you need to look near the

mini red bridge that crosses from little haiti and fort baxter airbase, and also parked next to a wooden floating shack i cant remember which one it is, but look around ocean beach.

i have a new forums website.

check it out. first you have to register.

click on the hyperlink below to come on to my homepage.

now click on the hyperlink to 'register/sign up'.

CheatMania Extreme

a bike that can hover? maybe in the future!

Or maybe right now, lol. I have a hoverbike code, but I still need to tweak it a little bit to get rid of the wheel covers too, not just the wheels. Unless, nobody would mind the wheel covers lingering...

anyone know where a jetski spawns? the only one i can find is by the movie lot and it triggers a mission.

anyone know where a jetski spawns? the only one i can find is by the movie lot and it triggers a mission.

....... rolleyes.gif

dthomas2006

jetskis spawn around viceport and around starfish island. there are 2 spawn places for the 'jetski'. one is where matt11504 said, but i cant remember where the other one is.

CheatMania Extreme

dthomas2006

here is a map with more than just the 'jetski'! it has all the new vehicles in

gta vicecitystories.

user posted image

here are some hyperlinks for gta vcs: {psp & ps2}

some from homepage & some from other websites.

gtavice.com HOMEPAGE

gtavice.com OVERVIEW

gtavice.com PREVIEWS

gtavice.com FEATURES

gtavice.com SOUNDTRACK

gtavice.com CHARACTERS

gtavice.com MISSIONS

gtavice.com MULTIPLAYER {PSP ONLY}

gtavice.com ARTWORK

gtavice.com SCREENSHOTS

gtavice.com WALLPAPERS {TAKES YOU TO GTAFORUMS TOPIC}

rockstar games GTA VICECITYSTORIES HOMEPAGE

take2games.com GTA VICECITYSTORIES PAGE

youtube.com PHIL COLLINS & PHIL BAILEY, EASY LOVER {KARAOKE}

youtube.com PHIL COLLINS & PHIL BAILEY, EASY LOVER {ORIGINAL VERSION}

youtube.com PHIL COLLINS, IN THE AIR TONIGHT {ORIGINAL VERSION}

few!!! notify.gif at last, finished... notify.gif

CheatMania Extreme

here is a map with more than just the 'jetski'! it has all the new vehicles in

gta vicecitystories.

thanks, but i found the code to disable side missions so i can use the jetski by the movie studio.

ffs, make your own thread! Howd it go from Hoverbike to Jetski?? Stay on topic! anuj_cop.gif

For those of you who are interested in the Hoverbike, vettefan and I are polishing it up... It's pretty much done, all I need is a way to get rid of skidmarks, which vettefan is working on.

Edited by supacasey

Handlebars can't be removed... I tried removing the front wheel covers on the bikes and it made the bikes look like they had beaver teeth tounge.gif So far the cheat adds a blue neon glow under bikes, changes the exhaust color to blue, removes the wheels and rear tire cover, and makes it so the bike doesn't leave skid marks.

Vicecitystories

cool bike althought its not a real hover bike cause you've just removed the tires. but it's kinda the best gta offers lol good job wink.gif USE MY TELEPORT TO JET SKI CODE ON CHEATSYNC FOR JETSKI SPAWN smile.gif

Here's what I posted in cheat developement.

Here's my Hoverbike cheat, with all the Hoverbikes after mine in LCS I'm surprised there aren't any for VCS yet!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

There are two versions, version 1 leaves the front wheel cover, version 2 removes it. Some look better with it, others without it. Both versions remove the wheels, remove the rear wheel cover, add a blue under glow, changes the exhaust color to blue, and makes it so the bike won't leave skid marks. The ones that look best for version 1 are the Streetfighter and VCPD Wintergreen, Ventoso looks best for version 2, it looks almost exactly like a sith speeder!

There are only 2 notable glitches: With version one, if you enable then disable the cheat, the front wheel doesn't become visible again unless you go to a pay n spray or put it in a garage. Second glitch is if you enter a vehicle with it on it'll freeze the game, so be careful!

#cheat Full On Hoverbike V1// By Supacasey// Game will crash if a vehicle other than a bike with this on is entered!R = 0;G = 0;B = 255;for(neon=0;neon<16;neon++){setchar(0x097272d0+4*neon,  R,  G,  B);}setchar(pcar + 0x50a, 0xff);setchar(pcar + 0x50b, 0xff);setchar(pcar + 0x50f, 0xff);setchar(pcar + 0x523, 0xbf);setchar(pcar + 0x5e0, 0x00);setchar(0x9569b94,  0x33,  0x00,  0xff);#offR = 0;G = 0;B = 0;for(neon=0;neon<16;neon++){setchar(0x097272d0+4*neon,  R,  G,  B);}setchar(pcar + 0x50a, 0x25);setchar(pcar + 0x50b, 0xc3);setchar(pcar + 0x50f, 0x33);setchar(pcar + 0x523, 0xbe);setchar(pcar + 0x5e0, 0xff);setchar(0x9569b94,  0x00,  0x00,  0x00);

#cheat Full On Hoverbike V2// By Supacasey// Game will crash if a vehicle other than a bike with this on is entered!R = 0;G = 0;B = 255;for(neon=0;neon<16;neon++){setchar(0x097272d0+4*neon,  R,  G,  B);}setchar(pcar + 0x50a, 0xff);setchar(pcar + 0x50b, 0xff);setchar(pcar + 0x50f, 0xff);setchar(pcar + 0x523, 0xbf);setchar(pcar + 0x51f, 0xff);setchar(pcar + 0x5e0, 0x00);setchar(0x9569b94,  0x33,  0x00,  0xff);#offR = 0;G = 0;B = 0;for(neon=0;neon<16;neon++){setchar(0x097272d0+4*neon,  R,  G,  B);}setchar(pcar + 0x50a, 0x25);setchar(pcar + 0x50b, 0xc3);setchar(pcar + 0x50f, 0x33);setchar(pcar + 0x523, 0xbe);setchar(pcar + 0x51f, 0xbe);setchar(pcar + 0x5e0, 0xff);setchar(0x9569b94,  0x00,  0x00,  0x00);