army base

polar bear

polar bear

hi everyone, is there a way of getting into the army base without getting killed?!

There is.

By completing the mission Copland you are rewarded with the Cop clothes, wearing them will stop the Army shooting at you on sight upon entering Fort Baxter.

• 4 weeks later...

fly a helicopter near it and bail out where you want to be. Haul ass to that point, steal what you want, and get out.

cop clothes are for pansies and cops.

You can get in,with a tank.But be careful to not be thrown out of the tank,just stay in the tank and...kill them alldevil.gif ...by crossing over them biggrin.gif

No fun in wearing the cop uniform--

It is possible to enter on foot (after busting the gate), and steal the hunter-- I've done it many times-- gotta know where you are going and keep on the move.

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

Heihachi_73

Why would you spawn a Rhino just to get into Fort Baxter? It's easy enough getting in there with a nearby Walton! wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Heh I went to the army base, stole a Hunter and nobody even shot at me! biggrin.gif

Oh did I forget to mention that I wasn't wearing any cop clothes or didn't have all the secret packages collected? moto_whistle.gif

There is.

By completing the mission Copland you are rewarded with the Cop clothes, wearing them will stop the Army shooting at you on sight upon entering Fort Baxter.

It also can be unlocked after The Malibu mission "No Escape?", but it's unlocked at which of the two missions you do first.

There is.

i didn't know that before. thanks biggrin.gif

FYI--

when wearing the cop uniform, do not "auto" aim at the soldiers- they will shoot you.

But you can kill them at will with a sniper rifle and they will ignore you--

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

RIP BDP

It also can be unlocked after The Malibu mission "No Escape?", but it's unlocked at which of the two missions you do first.

In "No Escape" mission, it is unlocked for that mission only. It doesn't always spawn until you do the "CopLand" mission.

Also, i have got the hunter from there without the police uniform and without being shot at, it depends on where the army spawns when you go.

@spuds, there is no "auto" aim on PC unless you use a controller in "classic" mode.

Auto aim is only available on PS2/X-box versions. Hope this helps.

@spuds, there is no "auto" aim on PC unless you use a controller in "classic" mode.

Auto aim is only available on PS2/X-box versions. Hope this helps.

Ok..... so there is auto aim on all 3 platforms.. PS2, xbox, and classic mode on PC...

I have never experimented on the PC version-- they might shoot at you on PC without auto aiming other weapons since at least when robbing stores you don't have to "auto" aim.... I obviouslyly haven't played the PC version enough--- I can't get past the controls--- PS2 is natural to me.

Edited by Spuds725

7744.png

RIP BDP

you can do it the ugly way..... get a nice good and fast gun kill and find or go with the police clothe biggrin.gif I recomend the clothe

I prefer the "Run and Gun" technique. Run in, gun down anything in sight, then grabeth thy Hunter. moto_whistle.gif

I prefer the "Run and Gun" technique. Run in, gun down anything in sight, then grabeth thy Hunter. moto_whistle.gif

Be lucky that some Fort Baxter Military don't spawn out of nowhere and shoot the Hunter before you take off.

• 5 months later...
M60 FREAK!!!!&#3

i just run in with armour and an M60 smoke all dem f*ckers grab the massive amount of m4 ammo dropped grab the hunter and maul ass outta there! thats y they call me M60 freak

i just run in with armour and an M60 smoke all dem f*ckers grab the massive amount of m4 ammo dropped grab the hunter and maul ass outta there! thats y they call me M60 freak

Don't bump a topic.

You bumped a topic that have almost a year!

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Please Let the staff do their job... don't respond -- click the report post button in the bottom right corner of a problem post and type in the problem.... keep it brief.

And just an FYI-- it is ok to bump an old thread to add pertinent info or to ask a follow up question on an existing subject... not that this is the case.

Thanks...

7744.png

RIP BDP