Which One Is Better?

ThE GtA PrInCe

ThE GtA PrInCe

Hey. I wanted to Know If I should Get Gameshark Or Codebreaker. I Had Gameshark before but I was wondering If I should Try something New.

Thanks.

I had a Gameshark for PS1 many years ago and had nothing but problems from it.

Eh, I've never used codebreaker. I've had Gameshark for years, i've owned just about everyone of them. In my opinion Gameshark was only good for PS1 when it plugged into the back of the console and had the cheat maker option. I still have it, but the new PS1 doesn't have the back port. I used to spend hours making new codes for games like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark for the Nintendo 64 with the Gameshark Pro.

fV9tG4b.gif

Eh, I've never used codebreaker. I've had Gameshark for years, i've owned just about everyone of them. In my opinion Gameshark was only good for PS1 when it plugged into the back of the console and had the cheat maker option. I still have it, but the new PS1 doesn't have the back port. I used to spend hours making new codes for games like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark for the Nintendo 64 with the Gameshark Pro.

Ahhhh, Gameshark Pro, that thing was so much fun!

38773_s.gif

Codebreaker. Always seemed like there was more games and cheats for it. Also it has the Day 1 feature.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.