phoenix

reddred04

Chickstick

The Pheonix is the rarest car in the game. It is never seen out in the streets and there are only two ways to get one.

The hard way is to get the Pheonix Big Poppa drives in the "A Home In The Hills" mission.

The easy way is to start "San Fierro Hills" at Wang Cars and drive the Pheonix you use into CJ's Doherty garage. Get out, wait to be disqualified and go back to the garage and you have your very own Pheonix!

The SA Pheonix seems to be a bit faster than the VC version; also the Pheonix can be suped-up in any Trans-Fenders, as far as I can remember.

james_root

or you can type the 'rich cars spawn' cheat and easily find an phoenix.

mushroomknot6

that helps me alot and btw the phoenix is not the hardest car to get in the game. that would be the euros its in one place only like 1 hour everyday

that helps me alot and btw the phoenix is not the hardest car to get in the game. that would be the euros its in one place only like 1 hour everyday

yeah i agree. The Euros is probably the hardest car to get in the game because like he said its only there for an hour

i'm tryina find one. have'nt seen one all game! lil help?!

Feel free to search the forums before creating a new topic. There are no parked Phoenixes. Big Poppa drives one. Otherwise, you have to start the race that uses one and keep it.

the pheonix is my favorite car. I have 2 both suped-up inlove.gif .I did a lot of work gettin those cars then but my garage ate them muppetmaster_karma.gifangry.gif

The Chain Game has a 'special' save (created by pdescobar) that has a Phoenix spawn - it's Version 2. Here's a link to a .zip file of all the mission saves:

http://rapidshare.com/files/42203926/16th_..._saves.zip.html

Here's a link to the map of all the extra items:

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cg2mapperzx8.png

The Phoenix can be found near the start of Farewell, My Love & the end of WuZi Mu.

And here's a link to the first page of the chain game where you can read about the extra pick-ups & vehicles:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=280504&st=0

If you're using V1 you can still play these saves by switching your main.scm & script.img files (be sure to backup your original files first). You can read how to do that here:

http://pdescobar.home.comcast.net/gta/sa_id_convert.zip

and here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/22706075/V2_Script.zip.html

i'm tryina find one. have'nt seen one all game! lil help?!

You can get one in the race "San Fierro Hills." When you start the race, you will be spawned in a Phoenix. Instead of following the checkpoints, drive it to a garage and park it. Walk away so the door closes. Once you lose the race (run out of time) the car will be in your garage. In the mission "Home in the Hills," Big Poppa drives a Phoenix. Corner him or make his car stop. Jack his car and get to a garage. Only ways to get it without cheats.

• 2 months later...
In the mission "Home in the Hills," Big Poppa drives a Phoenix. Corner him or make his car stop. Jack his car and get to a garage.

Anyone managed to do it? I did blocked the car in a corner, but the doors were locked wow.gif

There is a race at the illegal street race metting's were you drive one...

Just go out of it, so you fail the mission and park it in a garage

I'm pretty sure the Phoenix appears in Vigilante, - you can get a Hotknife that way too (not sure about the Euros).

euros is parked in wang garage in sf

Yeah, but what with the one the Big Poppa drives. I managed to push it to a garage after it exploded, yet there would be more fun to jack it intact. But I found it impossible to trick Big Poppa out.

Yeah, but what with the one the Big Poppa drives. I managed to push it to a garage after it exploded, yet there would be more fun to jack it intact. But I found it impossible to trick Big Poppa out.

Shoot him in the head.

I'm pretty sure the Phoenix appears in Vigilante, - you can get a Hotknife that way too (not sure about the Euros).

The Phoenix does appear rather infrequently during Vigilante missions. The Euros also appears in Vigilante, as does the Hotknife, Turismo, and Bullet.

• 5 weeks later...
Can you exit the phoenix during that SF race? I tought that pressing enter you get disqualified.

Lose the race..keep the car.

Can you exit the phoenix during that SF race? I tought that pressing enter you get disqualified.

You can exit the car during the race, but you only have something like 30 seconds to get back in the car or you get disqualified.

The easiest way to get Euros is Wang Cars.

I take it you mean the import/export lists which are unlocked by completing some Wang Cars missions?