Should i buy it?

Darth_Vader

it has more features than LCS did (planes, helicopters, swimming, empire building, more cars, atvs,)

but IMO the storyline was not as good.

i didnt buy neither LCS ot VCS and i dont feel bad for not doing so. Really, there is no point of playing the game, if you cant mod it. Buth there are some changes to VC map to discover, though you can watch youtube videos and there is no need to spend money for a game.

Just a thought.

Buy it. It's a great game with more features than LCS and it's more interesting.

Grove4Lyfe

If you like GTA a lot get it. Watch some videos, or read about it.

It's a fun game and it's worth it.

james_root

it's way better than lcs.

storyline is interesting and great,graphics are better,empire thing is fun,vice city is great as always it was biggrin.gif

you should buy it icon14.gif

sure you should...

if you love gta so much that you would buy the game with the most glitches you will ever play. overall lcs can't touch vcs weither it's the storyline or features although i'd love to have some components in lcs to be in vcs. i hope they make a san andreas stories or a game where san andreas, vice city and liberty city are in one game. i think you should buy it now that the prices have lowered. i had bought it when it first came out for $50. wasn't worth it

Better than LCS. Theres much more to do in VCS than in VC but i still like VC more