Amazon Pre-Order Links - Includes Special Edition

Tank

Pre-orders made using the following Amazon links help support the GTA Network. Thanks for all those who have made pre-orders using these links.

Now includes links to the Special Edition which is presented in a customized Grand Theft Auto metal safety deposit box and contains Grand Theft Auto IV in special packaging. Also includes the Grand Theft Auto IV Art Book with never-before-seen production artwork, Selected Soundtrack CD with exclusive material to this release, Rockstar Keychain for the safety deposit box keys, and a Limited Edition Rockstar Duffel Bag.

XBOX 360 Special Edition

PlayStation 3 Special Edition XBOX 360 Standard Edition (Game Only) PlayStation 3 Standard Edition (Game Only)

Please do not PM staff regarding support issues - use The GTA Network Support Forum

Awesome! Thanks for those Tank.

Edited by kippers.

kippers.png

Thanks for these Tank, we'll add the links into the Factsheet as well. icon14.gif

s0h607k.jpg

Nice but i live in finland so no use...and late much?

http://www.lasipalatsinpelikauppa.fi/epage...ducts/Gta4XB360

A quick Googling only found that one. Hmm.. but what I REALLY care about is the special edition. D: I NEED to get it in Finland. suicidal.gif

BTW. it reads "julkaistaan 16.10.07", not sure if they erred but I wouldn't mind getting the game earlier than the rest of Europe.

These special editions will be scarce, especially in Finland. Although perhaps it's just said to make people want them more...

I mean, those GTA medicom kubrick sets must've run out of their set 3000, right? Yet it's still available on R* Warehouse...

These special editions will be scarce, especially in Finland. Although perhaps it's just said to make people want them more...

I mean, those GTA medicom kubrick sets must've run out of their set 3000, right? Yet it's still available on R* Warehouse...

sad.gif

Well, I COULD order it from the UK, and play.co.uk accepts Visa Electron (salvation, because PayPal's a sucker that wants credit cards). And OMFG, they deliver to Funland/Winland.. but uhmm.. I still gotta verify if my Electron really will work, plus whether they're gonna charge me for shipping due to a cross-European delivery. But then there's the fact that I want to get it just to have a cool bag and art and the soundtrack, but I don't have a console and am going to simply wait for the PC version, and then there's the price.

Oh, our enlightened Adriaan, any advice? What do you plan on doing? Aren't you from South Africa? Hmm.. cryani.gif Do you think it's worth the 105€ price tag?

zeppelincheetah

amazon still hasn't put up xbox 360 special edition (ps3 special edition has been on there for weeks) sad.gif

MysteryGamer

nlitement I recommend this website to pre-order from if you are going to import the Special Edition from the UK. Well I am not sure about the conversion rates in Finland but the price for both Special Editions are £59.99 each and postage international is only £3.50 (see here for more details): http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=info-delivery)

This is a very good price in my opinion and Play.com will cost quite a bit more to purchase from.

Just to say Shopto.net are very safe to purchase from I have ordered from them a few times and never was my credit card charge until the game was sent out to me.

You will need to register with them (only takes a minute and you will need to give your credit card details as well, provided you are old enough to have one)

If you are skeptical do not be just check the forum many happy customers.

Here are the links to the Special Editions on the XBOX 360 and Playstation 3.

http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettag...odart=XB2GT01LE

http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettag...odart=PS3GR00LE

I pre-ordered my copy of the Playstation 3 version from them.

So I hope this was of some help. icon14.gif

nlitement I recommend this website to pre-order from if you are going to import the Special Edition from the UK. Well I am not sure about the conversion rates in Finland but the price for both Special Editions are £59.99 each and postage international is only £3.50 (see here for more details): http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=info-delivery)

This is a very good price in my opinion and Play.com will cost quite a bit more to purchase from.

Just to say Shopto.net are very safe to purchase from I have ordered from them a few times and never was my credit card charge until the game was sent out to me.

You will need to register with them (only takes a minute and you will need to give your credit card details as well, provided you are old enough to have one)

If you are skeptical do not be just check the forum many happy customers.

Here are the links to the Special Editions on the XBOX 360 and Playstation 3.

http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettag...odart=XB2GT01LE

http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettag...odart=PS3GR00LE

I pre-ordered my copy of the Playstation 3 version from them.

So I hope this was of some help. icon14.gif

You need to be 24 with a decent paycheck to get a credit card at banks over here, but I'm 14 and I do have a Visa Electron. Thanks for the heads up! I'll check into it.. just not sure if I really should buy something for a console that I don't even have. lol.gif

i pre-ordered my xbox 360 version via www.gameplay.co.uk, plus if you order via first class you get it exactly same day it comes out biggrin.gif I'm happy happy.gif

If you are in the United States then you can order directly from the Rockstar website... www.rockstargames.com

Go to Merchandise, then Games... then choose your platform!

First post on here but just togive you guys the heads up that normally if you pre-order a game from Gameplay.co.uk more than 30 days before its release date, it arrives a day early. Honestly could not believe it when it happened with San Andreas and will definately be pre-ordering from them.

MysteryGamer

Edit: Today I finally pre-ordered my copy of the Special Edition on the Playstation 3 for £58.50 on Virgin Megastores Online UK.

All I have to do now is just wait for that release date to come. I can barely wait. cool.gif

Edited by MysteryGamer

zeppelincheetah

still no Xbox 360 special editions at amazon... i want to order at amazon because i have $40 in amazon gift cards

kingofnexus

Both special editions are available to order at amazon UK. Perhaps a link should be put up to this.

• 3 weeks later...

FYI The official cheapest price in the UK is ASDA (The british version of Wal-Mart) Free Delivery, although no Special Edition

Playstation 3: £34.93

XBox 360: £35.93

Although i have no problem with Amazon.com smile.gif

Intrestingley they say:

Release Date: 04 April 2008

orly.gif

Edited by Turk_B
Turk_B is dead!!! (Not a real guy just the account)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know about pre-ordering if you're living in Asia (Hong Kong)? Games here are their own region (not Japan or Australia).

hey!! what about preordering the english version of the game for germany? will that be possible?

i just found out that though it says "This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S." in the Amazon site, they do not ship to Germany.

HOW CAN I GET IT THEN? i really want the english xbox360 us version.