That glitch

james_root

james_root

i know it's very old but is this ever happened to you? it is very weird it has never happened before san andreas.

user posted image

james_root

i don't know they were driving at air but i never saw them in the ground.

Ring_of_Fire

It's either a spawn error, or the police must have went into the air before and landed in a way such that can break right through the collision detection of the road. Anyway, maybe that part of the road had a weaker collision detection? I've seen even small trees that are stuck right in the middle of the road (map error lol.gif).

james_root

what about this? this happened after a crash.

user posted image

Ring_of_Fire

Yeah, must be a physics error. Probably the vehicle drove fast, someone crashed right into him, and then the front bumper just sqeezed its way through the road.

james_root
Yeah, must be a physics error. Probably the vehicle drove fast, someone crashed right into him, and then the front bumper just sqeezed its way through the road.

yeah but gta 3 and vc didn't have this and the aggresive driver problem.

yeah but gta 3 and vc didn't have this and the aggresive driver problem.

I don't know about GTA3, but it does happen in Vice City. Seems to happen to police cars a lot when I see it. Usually they aren't head-first in the ground, just sunk down about half way up the car. I've also seen cars driving in the air in Vice City.

It really is amazing to me how much code seems to have survived through the versions for glitches like these to persist.

i don't know they were driving at air but i never saw them in the ground.

It's the same error in assessing the ground. Plus GTAIII had the nifty glitch where if you were in a certain spot, just the right distance from a traffic spawn point, it would rain cars there. Sometimes, this led to cars being infused and such. Just outside of the Staunton hideout was probably the most reproduceable.

the modern criminal

that happens to me all the time but i do have a xbox so it might be diffrent on computer or ps2

james_root
that happens to me all the time but i do have a xbox so it might be diffrent on computer or ps2

it happens to me very rearly and i'm on pc