Parachute Fun

doesntcheatGTA

doesntcheatGTA

Let's face it, Rockstar didn't have to let the main character be able to parachute, but he can! Although it is really fun to ditch your aircraft and let it go on "autopilot" to parachute, there are many places and different things you can do that is more fun! biggrin.gif My personal favorite is getting a BMX bike on top of the building with helipad in Los Santos and riding off of it (after collecting the parachute of course), doing a few flips and such, then getting off the bike and deploy the chute. It's cool! My question is what are the coolest things you can do with a parachute? (for example: other places to jump off of tounge.gif )

user posted image

Attorney General

Go to the top of Mount Chiliad, ride the bike off next to the flag, do a few flips and parachute to the ground. It's a nice jump, and the scenery ain't bad either.

pAafese.gif

orangepatriot66

Go to SF and find the triangular building near the freeway, get a heli and fly over the huge hole in the building and jump out. It's one of my favourite jumps! Or you could get a jetpack and get onto "cock" rock and jump off that, or jump the huge dam. All those are fun.