a small question

Banana

doesntcheatGTA

I have Xbox version...I am not for sure, but I think it is a little more graphically enhanced.

user posted image

james_root

the graphics are slightly better and some glitches are fixed as much as i know..

Riding shotgun

It's visually better, but not by much and you can replay your stunts. But one down side; apparently aircrafts are hard to control on the Xbox version because you have to use black and white to turn.

But one down side; apparently aircrafts are hard to control on the Xbox version because you have to use black and white to turn.

not when you have 360 tounge.gif can you still do the hidden interiorsglitch?and can you do the territory glitch on the platinum hits game?

IMOcameron

Well the playstation 2 version is better because it is not made by microsoft.

Microsoft sucks anus.

Previously banned arsehole

Suction Testicle Ban

doesntcheatGTA

Microsoft sucks anus.

Yes, they do....but that doesn't mean that all of their products will suck, too! Personally, their computers can fall down a canyon somewhere for all I care, but Xbox is a good console! tounge2.gif

user posted image

Microsoft sucks anus.

Yes, they do....but that doesn't mean that all of their products will suck, too! Personally, their computers can fall down a canyon somewhere for all I care, but Xbox is a good console! tounge2.gif

360 pwns ps3 tounge.gif

Microsoft sucks anus.

You're both idiots. smile.gif

Seriously, saying that MS "computers" suck, and then saying the xBox rules? Erm... The xBox is about the only hardware MS produces which could be considered a computer.

If you don't like MS operating systems, then I really hope you're not using one right now, because that would make you a hypocritical tw*t.

Have a nice day. smile.gif