1st Skill Maxd Out On

doesntcheatGTA

doesntcheatGTA

What is the first vehicle/weapon skill you maxd out on?

Vehicle: Bike

Weapon: AK47

Edited by doesntcheatGTA
user posted image

vehicle: usually cycling skill

weapon: whichever I do first - you know you can raise weapon stats by shooting at cars parked in your garages? Have the garage door close and open and repeat as desired.

doesntcheatGTA

Yes, I actually heard about that...haven't tried it yet.

user posted image

Riding shotgun

I don't cheat, so it took me longer than most people to max out skills. I usually upgrade cycling first then my AK by doing gang wars.

vehicle: usually cycling skill

weapon: whichever I do first - you know you can raise weapon stats by shooting at cars parked in your garages? Have the garage door close and open and repeat as desired.

I usually go to the countryside (less cops) and shoot the tires of any oncoming cars and watch they speed with all tires popped biggrin.gif

Much more fun than shooting at your cars in a garage, but it takes more time as well... confused.gif

doesntcheatGTA
I don't cheat, so it took me longer than most people to max out skills. I usually upgrade cycling first then my AK by doing gang wars.

I don't cheat either (hence the name: doesntcheatGTA) and that is why I maxd on AK first...gang wars where you dont get a wanted level and you get free ammo for that and SMG. I maxd on Bike skill first because I rode Wayfarer through the countryside a lot because it is fun!! tounge2.gif

user posted image

I don't cheat, so it took me longer than most people to max out skills.

I seriously hope you don't consider shooting at cars in garages as cheating....???

I usually go to the countryside (less cops) and shoot the tires of any oncoming cars and watch they speed with all tires popped  biggrin.gif

Much more fun than shooting at your cars in a garage, but it takes more time as well...  confused.gif

If I shoot at driving cars, I usually find myself a nice roof (or elevated spot) to stand on and shoot down at the road while being protected from cops, at least until those choppers come.

Anyway, garages or not, my first maxes-out weapon stats are normally SMG and M4/AK47 (I prefer the M4 to the AK47), they all incease fairly quickly. I guess I do most killings in the game with the M4, and the SMG stat I try to max out early for doing vigilante (which I like to do early).

Chickstick

Vehicle: Flying skill. What can I say; I like flying!

Weapon: Pistol.

I always start with the shotgun first. Shotgun is always ready and available in LS police station, only takes about 200 shots to a normal car to max out level. And of course, it's much more 'gansta' style. And a bit influence from resident evil but ignore that but, it's gta here tounge.gif

• 1 month later...

1. Weapon : 9mm

2. Weapon : Deagle (desert eagle )

1. Vehicle : Mountain bike ( Its easyer because it has gears so U dont get tired that fast )

hi

Hell, I really don't remember that much.

Vehicle- Bike

Weapon- Machine Pistol (Tec-9, Micro SMG)