Would SA play on this grpahics card

mark866

Would SA be able to play on this graphics card??

ATI Rage 128 AGP card or 16MB??

Fast Reply Needed

Ring_of_Fire

No:

- Too little VRAM...

- Lack of driver support...

- Card willl experience graphic glitches during gameplay...

- A discontinued product according to ATi...

- Much better onboard integrated graphics are out there (Intel GMA/Radeon Xpress)...

carcols.dat

Hey, I was about to post the same question but now that I'm here I might as well ask now:

Will a 256MB nVidia GeForce 7500LE do any good? I know I have the specs, but I've read around that anything labeled "LE" sucks. Also, I'll be doing it on a 2GB Vista Ultimate ...

Ring_of_Fire

2GB of RAM, 7500LE, and Vista Ultimate is perfect. But what processor you have to back up a low/medium-end graphics card? I am assuming you have Core 2 Duo/Athlon 64? Anyway, normally 2GB of RAM indicates a good motherboard.

Yes, you'll run San Andreas just fine!

Will a 256MB nVidia GeForce 7500LE do any good? I know I have the specs, but I've read around that anything labeled "LE" sucks.

Sucks compared to its brethren. And this is said by people who say sucks to mean that it won't push as many frames. I play SA at 1280x1024 on a video card that's about four years old now. Don't believe the hype.

james_root
Hey, I was about to post the same question but now that I'm here I might as well ask now:

Will a 256MB nVidia GeForce 7500LE do any good? I know I have the specs, but I've read around that anything labeled "LE" sucks. Also, I'll be doing it on a 2GB Vista Ultimate ...

i use a 256gb geforce 6200 and the details are at very high. it does a pretty good job. i'm sure your will be too.

i use a 256gb geforce 6200 and the details are at very high. it does a pretty good job. i'm sure your will be too.

wow.gif 256GB WOW, How much? tounge.gif

I think you mean MB?

james_root

wow.gif 256GB WOW, How much? tounge.gif

I think you mean MB?

lol biggrin.gif i am in the future tounge.gif

x_orange90_x

i use the 6200 also. but i cant for some reason turn on Anti-Aliasing or else my card flips out, it does that for all games except Mafia. I play SA on a GeForce2 GTS Pro 64MB AGP4x, 733MHz PIII, and like 170-somethin MB of RAM. It runs great as long as u use the trainer to reduce traffic! i played it like that for a long time until i got my new computer togethar. as for the original post, The ATI Rage 128 (also known as XPERT 128), cant even manage to play GTAIII that well without massive slowdown and texture terring and flipping.