2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

schaefft

2003 Ford Crown Victoria

gtavicegtasanfan

Have some cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif 's great job on the damaged pics. Cant wait to hit the road with this car. rah.gif

Apache-Cobra

I gotta say, this is looking really great man.

Aussie44

Can't wait for the police version!

IT will be unreal!

Apache-Cobra

You seem to be working pretty fast. Can you please tell me if you think you would be able to make some sort of release before the end of August? (schedule reasons)

schaefft

Yeah, I think this should possible. Ill do my best. turn.gif

Apache-Cobra

Thats great. I have a busy September this year, gotta make sure i catch a few bad guys with your crown vic first tounge.gif . I cant really find any good (ones with out glitches) ones. Good luck with the rest of making the car and thanks again.

Afroman245

Damage model is fantastic! i love it! i suppose there's nothing to do now but wait. Good luck turn.gif

Apache-Cobra

Argh!! I cannot wait! Have you noticed that every second post on this forum the past while is from me?? tounge.gif

I have been dieing for SO long to get a good crown victoria in my San Andreas... I was very relieved as soon as i saw the pictures for this crown victoria model inlove.gif .

silvermanblue

Argh!! I cannot wait! Have you noticed that every second  post on this forum the past while is from me??  tounge.gif

I have been dieing for SO long to get a good crown victoria in my San Andreas... I was very relieved as soon as i saw the pictures for this crown victoria model  inlove.gif .

Give the man some time.

Im looking for those pics dude. Keep it up its looking spectacular.

More interior pics

user posted image

Here is a back seat shot, I doubt it can be used for txds though.

user posted image

A much better one

user posted image

Hope these help.

Edited by silvermanblue

supralov3r

That interior of patrol car is insane! wow.gif Hope you don't try to do all that stuff! That would take awhile! Oh and maybe you make like the computer extra1 and maybe a radar gun extra2 and so on that be sweet! Just giving ideas. colgate.gif

Afroman245
Argh!! I cannot wait! Have you noticed that every second post on this forum the past while is from me?? tounge.gif

I have been dieing for SO long to get a good crown victoria in my San Andreas...

I feel your pain, Apache! For too long we have longed for a decent squad car! Our dreams have been answered, now we must keep our end of the bargain. We must embrace "patience"...

jeebiz

Thought I'd post some screenies:

(and no I'm not helping him with the modeling or beta testing just saw these

on another site and thought I'd share them biggrin.gif)

user posted image Click Here for larger version of picture.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o172/Jeebiz/police_s.jpg

<-- This image may be a little to large so i just posted the link instead. smile.gif Click Here for larger version of picture.

I can't wait another second! notify.gifinlove.gifsuicidal.gif

and don't worry those aren't the paint jobs! Schaefft is still working on the Real decals for the cities!

Edited by jeebiz

Apache-Cobra

Thought I'd post some screenies:

(and no I'm not helping him with the modeling or beta testing just saw these

on another site and thought I'd share them biggrin.gif)

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o172/Jeebiz/police_s.jpg

<-- This image may be a little to large so i just posted the link instead.  smile.gif Click Here for larger version of picture.

I can't wait another second! notify.gif  inlove.gif  suicidal.gif

and don't worry those aren't the paint jobs! Schaefft is still working on the Real decals for the cities!

... I almost cried when i looked at those pictures biggrin.gif !! I cant wait till this comes out!! Huzzah!!

lol.gif

EDIT: Oh and i know what site you got that from. The SFPD paint job shown on that site is PERFECT. No need for improvement on that paint job. The LVPD one shown is pretty good too, but the LSPD one advertised could use a bit of work i think.

Henderson

Those look great! I'll be glad he's doing different decals, as those are pretty generic, but still pretty cool. I may see if I can make some skins for them also.

I hope...I Hope....I hope he does a different style light bar...I just can't stand the triangle lightbar. He could do an LED light bar and color it red and blue. No one's done LED light bars, which surprises me.

And if only we could add strobes onto emergency cars..They'd look perfect on the Crown Vic.

Apache-Cobra

Those look great! I'll be glad he's doing different decals, as those are pretty generic, but still pretty cool. I may see if I can make some skins for them also.

I hope...I Hope....I hope he does a different style light bar...I just can't stand the triangle lightbar. He could do an LED light bar and color it red and blue. No one's done LED light bars, which surprises me.

And if only we could add strobes onto emergency cars..They'd look perfect on the Crown Vic.

Yeah, I'd have to say im more of a fan of the LED square lightbars. The triangle lightbars are fine, but I like the LEDs better because thats all the local police uses here now.\

About the strobes, maybe theres some way to use the flashing lighst the planes use, change the colors of those lights, make them controllable, and put them on the cars? Just a wild thought.

Henderson

There was a similar program you could use for Vice City, but they've really locked down options for San Andreas it seems. Just like for Vice the emergency units have different sirens, but for SA, it's just one set.

I wish there were more options to mod things for SA...I'm not sure why they lock things down more and more..Hell, mods make the replay value of the game greater. If you couldn't mod stuff for GTA, I'd have been finished playing this game long ago.

Apache-Cobra
There was a similar program you could use for Vice City, but they've really locked down options for San Andreas it seems. Just like for Vice the emergency units have different sirens, but for SA, it's just one set.

I wish there were more options to mod things for SA...I'm not sure why they lock things down more and more..Hell, mods make the replay value of the game greater. If you couldn't mod stuff for GTA, I'd have been finished playing this game long ago.

True, true. GTA IV is going to bring some more cool police features. If you look at the second trailer, you will notice the lightbar has correctly individually flashing lights instead of a light effect placed over a model. I wonder if there will be any decent crown victorias for GTA IV dozingoff.gif .

Ah well, at least the lights work at all, and you have the option to turn them on or off (which you dont have the option to do in some other R* games.)

jeebiz

Rubba dub dub Sorry for this post i just checked something haha.

schaefft

Lol, dont know if its allowed to use the pictures of this side. Anyway, Im glad that you all like the car. These cars you see at the pictures are all based on the Las Vegas policecar, only with other paintjobs. The cars for the other cities will get another lightbar, the door trim and Bpillar will be different and the countrysideversion will get that steel thing at the frontbumper for ramming cars. biggrin.gif For every car, there will be the original policeskin. Piohh wanted to make the skins for the sa cities, a member of ascendence want to make the real-city-policeskins. So there will be a lot of different stuff, stay tuned. colgate.gif

Interior of the policecars isnt done btw. turn.gif

gtavicegtasanfan

Yes I would suggest a state trooper paintjob for the countryside police car smile.gif

Apache-Cobra
Yes I would suggest a state trooper paintjob for the countryside police car smile.gif

Good idea. I dont think you would be able to have both the SP and the sherriff though.

gtavicegtasanfan

Since the countryside cop wears a cowboy hat, they look like a state trooper biggrin.gif

schaefft

Little update. Most of the first policecar is done. Only some small things to do. The other versions will get another skin, another lightbars and some of them another wheels and a ram thing^^.

Remember, this is still the old version of the skin, i hope greciandelight will make new versions of it soon!

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image

Edited by schaefft

little mickey

It's getting better and better!

The only things I'm not so sure about are the blue interior parts, but as you said, it's an old version. Maybe it will get changed. tounge.gif

Pat.

Looking good so far. But why blue for the interior? Grey would look better imo, plus it would be a bit more realistic.

Oh, and [email protected] shotgun inbetween the seats. Classic. I wonder if it'd be possible to make it dissapear after getting into a police car (since you get a shotgun with 5 shells everytime you get in a fresh police car)

bumster

This is hella detailed. icon14.gifinlove.gif

Edit: Can you ask GRIM if you can use his shotgun from Weapon Pack III to put into the car?

Edited by bumster

Apache-Cobra

Really looks amazing. I cant wait to see the LSPD and SFPD versions.

Keep up the good work icon14.gificon14.gif

JGJONES

This has got to be the best crown-victoria for San Andreas ever made! Cant wait for the release! Keep up the extraordinary work!

Pulseczar

Mmmmm. There's no cop car I love more than this mofo.

Splendid work! icon14.gif

jeebiz

Ahhh! Excellent work my friend! lol.gif I can't wait anymore!