CANT UNINSTALL OR INSTALL

CJSEAN

WINDOWS XP PRO SP2

NVIDIA GEFORCE 6200 256MB

INTEL CELERON D 3.33GHZ

1GB RAM...

I NOW I HAVE A CELERON BUT IT RUN'S SAN ANDREAS PERFECT NO PROBLEMS BUT I DID SOMETHING WRONG WHEN INSTALLED A MOD SO I WAS ABOUT TO UNINSTALL THE GAME AND REINSTALL IT WHEN I GOT AN ERROR SAYING THIS ....

.>SETUPDLL/SETUPDDL.CPP(466

PAPP:GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS

PVENDOR ROCKSTAR GAMES

PGUID\D417C3961-F73733-0044784

@WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 2<2600IE 67474

THEN IT SAYS CLOSE RUNNING PRGRAMS I DID THEN IT SAID DELETE TEMPORARY FOLDERS ????

ANYWAY I DELETE SET FILE IN USER FILES

NOTHING HAPPEND ...SO I DELETED IT FROM PROGRAM FILES/ROCKSTAR AND IT SAID THE SAME THING NOW I CANT INSTALL OR UNINSTALL AND I ONLY GOT THE GAME WORKING 2DAY WITH THE NEW VIDEO CARD mad.gif

ID BE REALLY HAPPY IFF ANYON COULD HELP!!!

THANKS

Ring_of_Fire

To be able to install - double click on [setup.exe] on your DVD game disc instead. Uninstall should work once having done that.

thanks just did it there worked anyway me game freeze's after about half hour of playing is there a way to fix this

i think its because i have all the shadows and all on any help with this

Ring_of_Fire
thanks just did it there worked anyway me game freeze's after about half hour of playing is there a way to fix this

By simply updating your drivers.

This is now your fifth topic. Fourth being here and third (as well as links to second and first) here. On top of that, there have been multiple threads concerning being unable to uninstall, as well as links to apps that fix this recently.

Have you considered Tic Tac Toe? Checkers? Or getting the game on console so you don't have to torture us like this? Frankly, I'm beginning to wonder if you have a warez copy and that's why you can't see to get the game to work. And lose the caps; it's not an improvement.

i have the game on ps2 and xbox its crap on them and its version 1.0 full game both it in a shop isn't this a trobleshooting forum because all you ever do is moan

isn't this a trobleshooting forum because all you ever do is moan

lol cj is right, its just as annoying as when your trying to get help and some guy keeps telling you to stop posting topics about it, get over it mate its a site for help, so if you dont have ideas on helping then stop replying to our topics, you must be really sad to go on this every day and reply to peoples topics and say something isnt right in it, just let us be