Hour of Victory

Carbine23

Everybody search on Gamespot for Hour of Victory and see what kind of score it got.....im not going to tell you because it's the lowest score for a nex gen game.....

Anywayz have any of you bought the game? is it any good? i downloaded the demo and i didn't like it

I didnt think the demo was THAT bad. It was nothing compared to CoD but i didnt expect that score at all.

Unlucky sad.gif

kippers.png

A topic on the Gamespot forums asked: "Should I get this or syphilis?" happy.gif

The demo was horrendous. Everyone cried out for them to delay the game. They didn't even f*cking bother. A sh*t cash in. Anyone who buys it deserves to be parted from their money.

pykOb.png

Pacrel Focre

I have to admit the graphics did look rather blurry in the demo which was rather annoying. and the tank bit in the demo was a pile of piss compared to the CoD games, which was actually a plus for me coz i hate tank missions usually.

kippers.png

original gangster

Yeah, I played the demo and thought it was absolutely terrible... turns out most everyone else did, too. Thing is I thought they would actually take note of this and delay the game to fix everything wrong with it... they didn't, so they deserve all the bad reviews for it.

My friend played the demo and then came running to me saying "OMG BEST GAME I'VE PLAYED ALL YEAR!" Seems I wasn't the only one who thought it was sh*t, though. I played the demo and thought to myself "now this..... this is why some people don't play games."

Metal up your ass!

I downloaded the demo on Xbox live and shot one person and then switched it off. Wasn't the best of games was it. lol.gif

What's it got, 2 or something, can't remember.

s0h607k.jpg

darthYENIK

It reminded me of those sh*tty, $10, bargain bin games. like This game. But it's worse because it's on a next gen system.

ZOmG t3H revolu710N in FP5 in T2h makinG!

I never thought FPS games can be THAT bad wow.gif

user posted image

user posted image

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.