A Sims question

silvermanblue

silvermanblue

Well for sh*ts and giggles, I booted up the Sims on my PS2 the other day.

I figured I would just play around with mortimers family for awhile. Well one of the kids had a tantrum, so I put her in her room, but I had a evil streak that needed to be delt with. So I removed the door, and anything remotley entertaining. And then I sped up time. Prety soon she was bitching about having to go to the bathroom, sorry denied piss on the floor. She cried and soon sure enough a puddle, then she cleaned it up. I lmfao! Then she was hungry, well I couldent let the poor girl starve. So I put in a stove and a fridge. She played right into my trap, she prepared her food and started cooking on the stove. Hm whered those twenty chairs comefrom, compleatly blocking any escape from the soon to be inferno. Well sure enough a fire starts, and the chairs and the girl catch on fire. Girl dies, I lol at the grim reaper and the family acting like nothing is wrong.

Moral of the story, dont have a temper tantrum when im your dad.

Leone Family Mafia

ПРОПАГАНДА.ИНЦ, СИЛВЕРМАНБЛУЕ

Adam Jensen

I did that all the time. But i would put the whole family in one room and see who will die first. I realy hate Sims that much. Boring game exept that sadistic stuff you can do

lol.in sims i pu 18 fire places with 100 rugs in front of them take away the doors light the fire place and boom!inferno devil.gif

haha that's great! Taking doors away has always been the funnest thing to do in a Sims game lol.gif

I fear for your children ph34r.gif

kippers.png

Lmfao, I always did the same. I Loved it when the grimm reaper showed up ph34r.gif

I don't kill me sims with fire. i kill them with flies. i let the place be dirty and sooner or later the flies come and eat my sim alive.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

I don't kill me sims with fire. i kill them with flies. i let the place be dirty and sooner or later the flies come and eat my sim alive.

im scared of u!

in sims bustin out I put the high dive above a table, tv, and other stuff so they would fall on it.So many sims died i had a cemetery! tounge.gif

haha that's great! Taking doors away has always been the funnest thing to do in a Sims game  lol.gif

...and so is removing the ladders from a swimming pool once there inside it. devil.gif

s0h607k.jpg

Its funner to make a VampirePlantWarewolfZombie Sim and then leave it out in the sun.

(Its funny cuz the Plantsim needs sunlight, and the Vampire can't have Sunlight tounge.gif)

But, a fun thing to do without killing Sims, is to make a house with 1 sim and 7 Servos

Then you Let the servos get wet.

New account, Joe.

im scared of u!

PLease don't be. I do it to the Sims that7 piss me off. And anyway did any have their sim get kill by a comet hitting them while thyey stargaze?? that is sure funny.

DVf9mQs.png

manofpeace

im scared of u!

PLease don't be. I do it to the Sims that7 piss me off. And anyway did any have their sim get kill by a comet hitting them while thyey stargaze?? that is sure funny.

No, I didn't. How often is it? wow.gif

Get your Sims in the pool and delete the "ladders" !!! They`ll drown once the Energy Bar reaches zero.

im scared of u!

how oten is that?l

Quite a few of 'my' Sims lost their life while petting a lighted Reindeer. Bzzrrzzzt.

GodfatherITB

Lol, they should totally make a "Sims: Sadistic Edition." I'd buy it for sure.

Blind Joe Death

I always love killing them by taking the pool ladder away while hes in the pool and he can never get out and he just swims around for ages until he drowns. Classic!

I remember one time my guy died from lifting weights as he was an absolute pussy and I made him lift really heavy weights and it fell on him and choked him too death lol. It was bloody hilarious haha. All this talk makes me want too play it.

im scared of u!

how oten is that?l

It has happen to me once since i don't play that often. But i say it is pretty rare.

DVf9mQs.png

manofpeace
Lol, they should totally make a "Sims: Sadistic Edition." I'd buy it for sure.

In 2008, they're coming out with a "Survivor Stories" edition. It's adding to those Stories games they've got out recently.

in bustin out! i make the man eating plant and trap the maid with it.then it eats her!then i hire her again and shes a ghost! devil.gif

in bustin out! i make the man eating plant and trap the maid with it.then it eats her!then i hire her again and shes a ghost! devil.gif

I wonder if this will work with The Sims 2 with the Cow plant.

DVf9mQs.png

pyramid head

i torture my sim children all the time

i put them in rooms and remove the door and add windows making it look like a cage at the zoo.

i built really small rooms with just enough space to satnd so the kid goes to sleep standing up.

i burn them to death and starve them to death.

i make their grades drop so they will be sent to military school.

and i've neglected the baby on several occassions

you name it i've done it

Blind Joe Death

i put them in rooms and remove the door and add windows making it look like a cage at the zoo.

i built really small rooms with just enough space to satnd so the kid goes to sleep standing up.

you name it i've done it

Haha thats hilarious but in a way scary. I loved the small rooms so they sleep standing up one lol.

Man I don't know why JT gives GTA IV a break and starts too target the Sims for violence because if you think about it the Sims is a rather violent, sick-twisted game.

you name it i've done it

Haha thats hilarious but in a way scary. I loved the small rooms so they sleep standing up one lol.

Man I don't know why JT gives GTA IV a break and starts too target the Sims for violence because if you think about it the Sims is a rather violent, sick-twisted game.

he was after the sims 2 for because you can make your sims naked so he wanted the game to be rerated to M

DVf9mQs.png

pyramid head

i also tried building a wall around the child while it was a having a shower so it would be force into the never ending shower of death but it didn't work

out the way i planned when i went to put in the final piece of the wall it refused to go in after having tried blocking the child in with several other objects i finally gave up.

i locked the child in a windowless room once with nothing but a chair for it to sit on pretty soon it started freaking out and doing all the usual stuff a sim does when its trapped begging for food pi$$ing on the floor and going to sleep either standing up or lying on the floor in the pi$$.

this is what my current relationship with my sim child is like

anuj_cop.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.