Yardies

Skirge

Okay, I saw Yardies kicking my ass, and I wondered why - I've done two missions with them AS FRIENDS not foes. I tought this was because my criminal rating was negative, but soon I found out it's not the reason. Why do they attack me?

I had that question myself, I thought it was because I acidently killed one in a one of their missions, but I replayed the game, didnt kill any of them and they still attacked me! cry.gif

New account, WhittyC

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's because if you shoot (not one of them, shoot anywhere) and they start shooting at you.

Maybe you could class this as a glitch? lol.gif

It's not. The Yardies attack you without warning regardless of the missions involving them to take Newport away from the Sindaccos and Forellis. It's dumb, yes, but it happens.

maybe because while in a misssion,you kill the forrelis while you were with the yardies,you just killed em all without letting them kill them.

or you hijacked some of their cars.

or even,killed one of them

or maybe,you failed the missions with the yardies

maybe because while in a misssion,you kill the forrelis while you were with the yardies,you just killed em all without letting them kill them.

The point of that shootout between Toni and the Yardies vs. the Forellis was to help the Yardies take out the Forellis. They can't take on the Forellis alone.

or you hijacked some of their cars.

or even,killed one of them

Gangs attacking you doesn't have anything to do with it. If it worked like that, then every time you jack a Leone Sentinel or Hoods Rumpo XL for example (gangs that originally don't attack you) then they'd attack you from then on. That doesn't happen.

Also all gangs attack you when you shoot them. Every gang member on sight ends up attacking you when they hear/see you attacking the same gang. They don't end up attacking you permanently.

or maybe,you failed the missions with the yardies

No, it doesn't work like that, either. You try them again after you fail it and then eventually pass them.

oh.

i was attacked when i killed peds by the streets of staunton then they attacked me.

maybe they think they're former avenging angels tounge.gif

gtarocksmysocks

i was attacked just standing there!!!

just minding my own business not shooting anything or anyone

and out of now where a group of three yardies attacked with bats and pistols

• 4 months later...

Lmfao stands for laugh my @$$ off. Now at least they aren't as annoying like the cartels. The drug loving idiots attack you right away even if you were minding your own business with MP5's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those things rip you in half, and sometimes you can catch them with M4's, which would blow you to bits! The yardies don't stand up to that even if they have their own movie, "kiss me yardie". notify.gif

• 4 weeks later...

well the real reason they attack you is because there a gang just like all the rest of them;yakuza, leone, gangster, and every gang is against the other gang to claim the teritory and things would get rough if two gangs joined a team