why ?

mr101

yesterday I wanted to make a joke page, but it was locked soon after because some thought it was something like spam? so what? other forums have special joke directories called "the stupidest topics" (a.k.a. spam here not in general chat...) there would be a lot less spam topics then. why? because there would be a directory where people can spam freely, and they wouldn't post so much crap elsewhere.

user posted image

Let's talk about Japanese people! With their PS3 and their silly chang-chang-chong talk! We can't understand you! Go back to your country! XBOX power!

GTA3Rockstar
yesterday I wanted to make a joke page, but it was locked soon after because some thought it was something like spam? so what? other forums have special joke directories called "the stupidest topics" (a.k.a. spam here not in general chat...) there would be a lot less spam topics then. why? because there would be a directory where people can spam freely, and they wouldn't post so much crap elsewhere.

Well, we're not "other forums" and admins/mods don't like spammers here. So, I guess that type of topic is spam. lol

fbeRElG.png

Also, the spam makes the forum slower.

And spam is bad all the times.

We will be the arms that lift you up oqKntbC.gifWe will be the hand that strike you down

nu vecīt... man likās ,ka tu savējo aizstāvēsi, un būsi par joku lapeles izveidošanu...

user posted image

Let's talk about Japanese people! With their PS3 and their silly chang-chang-chong talk! We can't understand you! Go back to your country! XBOX power!

nu vecīt... man likās ,ka tu savējo aizstāvēsi, un būsi par joku lapeles izveidošanu...

1. Nezināju ka tu esi latvietis.

I didn't know you are latvian.

2. Spams nav vēlams šeit...

Spam is not welcome here

3. Savējais vai nē, pat ja es būtu admins, es netaisītu tādu sadaļu, jo forums daudz lēnāks kļūtu.

Latvian or not, even if I would be an admin, I wouldn't make that section, because the forum would get a lot slower.

We will be the arms that lift you up oqKntbC.gifWe will be the hand that strike you down