Country cops?

emeryrulz

Is it possible they coded the country cops to be more racist? Because I was just playing and noticed that if you have one star, the city cops only attack with the baton. And I went to the country and got one star and the cop starts shooting me, keep in mind I did not have any weapons out, unless you consider huge muscles weapons.

What do you think?

manofpeace
Is it possible they coded the country cops to be more racist? Because I was just playing and noticed that if you have one star, the city cops only attack with the baton. And I went to the country and got one star and the cop starts shooting me, keep in mind I did not have any weapons out, unless you consider huge muscles weapons.

What do you think?

hmm... Did you get on top of a car/have a gun out at any moment? I noticed this characteristic in VCS. If you got on top of a car for even just a second, with one star, the cops would start shooting non-stop. Crazy stuff.

No, I hit the car. And got stuck. Got out and had my fist out and he was shooting me. So I switched to a gun, and switched back. And he was still shooting.

james_root

i don't think there's a diference. thay act all the same.

warrior_juggalo

I also noticed this but i don't think it's a racist thing, They go all out trying to make them look like full on red neck hicks out in the country, I recone that is just supose to fit into the red neck scean in the game.

call me nerdy but im readn this book called the last juror and its about a murder mystry in missisippy(im from australia don't expect me to spell that propperly) which is the country and they are scared to have blaks even near them. sad.gifbored.gifdontgetit.gifsmile.gifcolgate.gifbiggrin.gif

call me nerdy but im readn this book called the last juror and its about a murder mystry in missisippy(im from australia don't expect me to spell that propperly) which is the country and they are scared to have blaks even near them. sad.gifbored.gifdontgetit.gifsmile.gifcolgate.gifbiggrin.gif

Er, I'm from Australia and I can spell Mississippi. You seem to have trouble with other words too...

Maybe you're just inept?

vbSWr1A.gif

warrior_juggalo

I'm also Aussie.

I was also taught that if i see a black person to cross the street, Wow i had some racist role models in mmy life, Oh well i foung my own way.

I'm getting a clear indication that our education system is not what it used to be.

vbSWr1A.gif