Why i quit playing GTA LCS

bluerain

I quit olaying it because i didnt beat it,i only did the first 10 missions and then i just started doing oddjobs to pass the time and get lots o money,i did cheat alot because it was retarted not to have weapons,and finnaly can ya'll help me because i cant get it to turn on in my psp it just doesnt load up.....so i've been haveing to play san andreas but other than that it was really fun 3.5 out of 5 icon14.gif

If it wont turn on your PSP Must be bricked...

No, he ssaid the game dosent load up. Take out ur umd make sure its not scratched and clean it.

I quit playing it cause I beat it 100%.

WbZaxRP.png

i quit playing for right now becuase i just got THUG 2 remix.

Craig Kostelecky

I stopped playing because I simply lost interest. I played it long enough to unlock Stauton Island. But after that, I just had no desire to keep playing it. The same thing was true with Vice City Stories. One I unlocked the east island, I just didn't feel like playing anymore.

Maybe I'm just losing my interest in video games period. I never did purchase any of the new systems and I don't think I will even after GTA:IV comes out.

I stopped playing because I simply lost interest. I played it long enough to unlock Stauton Island. But after that, I just had no desire to keep playing it. The same thing was true with Vice City Stories. One I unlocked the east island, I just didn't feel like playing anymore.

Maybe I'm just losing my interest in video games period. I never did purchase any of the new systems and I don't think I will even after GTA:IV comes out.

Same with me, I've played both stories games and just got bored..

San Andreas satisfied me so much more. I could still play it for hours and hours now.

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

i quit playing for right now becuase i just got THUG 2 remix.

i quit cuz im addicted to socom ftb2 online play.

I play it for like6-9hours straight.(not counting eating+using the can)

i have 100% but i still play when i get bored or to test cheatdevice codes or take pics