Gaming's Guilty Pleasures

TubbyJ

Every gamer knows they have that one obscure, horribly bad, or just plain humiliating game that for some reason they can't put down. You know that you've got that copy of the Lion King for the Genesis or Katamari Damacy in your PS2 right now. What's your gaming guilty pleasure?

The Sims 2. I don't fancy trespassing female/mother dominated territories. The main catch of the game is the house building, though. I can spend days on end perfecting a house.

Well I've given up gaming, but sometimes the urge to boot up SA and shoot everyone in the face starts playing up.

user posted image

SIP YEK NOD

those who know me won't want to read this:

i have owned every game in the tokyo xtreme racer series. i just love the style of the game. the controls, the visual style. the music. its just pefect.

user posted image

The Sims games. I have all of the expensions so i can build my prefect house.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

beanmachine43

those who know me won't want to read this:

i have owned every game in the tokyo xtreme racer series. i just love the style of the game. the controls, the visual style. the music. its just pefect.   

cry.gif

Actually, I think I remember playing it on the Dreamcast. You have to flash your headlights at the other drivers and the entire map was solely on a highway, damn good fun as I remember it.

The Sims is also a dirty little secret of mine, only on computer, though. I just have to build a house to perfection before I finish it, and the mods make the game oh-so-much cooler. colgate.gif

I also play Powerstone, extensively as well. Not that I'm ashamed of it or anything, it's just that it's extremely old and whenever someone walks in on me playing it, it's the same old, "Ha, the Dreamcast? What a loser!" Accordingly, a backhand across the face is issued with extreme prejudice.

Every gamer knows they have that one obscure, horribly bad, or just plain humiliating game that for some reason they can't put down. You know that you've got that copy of the Lion King for the Genesis or Katamari Damacy in your PS2 right now. What's your gaming guilty pleasure?

What the hell were you thinking? Katamari Damacy is a great game enjoyed by many people and has quite the fanbase and fame for being a stoners best friend.

Btw, The lion king for genesis was fun as a kid.

I played Guitar Hero once if that counts.

Oh, and Mark Ecko's Getting Up sad.gif

user posted image

unban asmo.

Has to be Pokemon games.

i really want to play the new ones but too ashamed to buy them.

kippers.png

AndyGanteks
The Sims 2. I don't fancy trespassing female/mother dominated territories. The main catch of the game is the house building, though. I can spend days on end perfecting a house.

the only thing i play Sims is for making babies...lol thats so funny to me,i dont care about houses...i just create a family get to 100,hasve sex and again and again....it doesnt bore me...and i dont feel ashamed...the onlty thing ashamed by videogames is getting beaten by a monkey on my first try of Chessmaster on ps2 blush.gifblush.gif i feel ashamed now and then when i remember it

Pokemon emerald and fire red on visual boy. i'm kinda cheap cause i don't want a gameboy or ds.

GTA3Rockstar
Has to be Pokemon games.

Why? Its not like you don't look like a retard to begin with. lol

I would have to say, damn. I can't think of any really, I play the sims now and then but nothing special.

fbeRElG.png

Has to be Pokemon games.

Lol, i use to play the Pokemon games in secret without my friends knowing. biggrin.gif but these new ones seem tempting to buy and then put them in my sisters DS. blush.gif

s0h607k.jpg

the only thing i play Sims is for making babies...lol thats so funny to me,i dont care about houses...i just create a family get to 100,hasve sex and again and again....it doesnt bore me...and i dont feel ashamed...the onlty thing ashamed by videogames is getting beaten by a monkey on my first try of Chessmaster on ps2 blush.gifblush.gif i feel ashamed now and then when i remember it

Talk about sad....

Sims 2 because I actually like making a entire Neighborhood story, complete with Failing and Winning sims blush.gif

New account, Joe.

Sort of a guilty pleasure at times, StepMania. It's a free PC game which is essentially the exact same as Dance Dance Revolution..

Frets of Fire

And Pursuits in any of the Need for Speed games with Cops.

AMFsigscaled10.png

Has to be Pokemon games.

Lol, i use to play the Pokemon games in secret without my friends knowing. biggrin.gif but these new ones seem tempting to buy and then put them in my sisters DS. blush.gif

I want to play pokemon games so badly but they really start to suck after a while i still have my gb advance and pokemon sliver tounge2.gif

M. H. Hunter III
~~~ Harvest Moon and Viva Pinata.

I dunno i loved Harvest Moon and Viva Pinata....still do sly.gif

as for games i am ashamed of.....perhaps it's the time my younger cousins wanted to show me a Pokeman game he was playing.....a couple hundred dollars later and i was hooked to the damned pokeman craze

curses confused.gif

La famiglia è tutto

The strength of a family,
like the strength of an army is in its loyalty to each other.
~ Mario Puzo ~

Has to be Pokemon games.

I want to play pokemon games so badly but they really start to suck after a while i still have my gb advance and pokemon sliver tounge2.gif

I'm just gunna wait another 2 years, then as soon as i'm 18 and out the house i'll buy a DS and pokemon diamond and pearl/fire red/leaf green and whatever other Pokemon games ahve come out before then biggrin.gif

it'ss full proof

kippers.png

Hayden Stasven

I don't know if you would consider it crappy (I know I sure wouldn't), but I have an obsession with the game Harvest Moon: Back To Nature for PS1. blush.gif

Edit:

Pokemon, what's wrong with that? I've still got my yellow, green and blue for gameboy color, and also my gameboy color pokemon versions, and my blue blastois bag, and my 151 pokemon trading cards (lots of shinies), and a whole bunch of other pokemon crap.

... what? ph34r.gif

Edited by Hayden Stasven

New account: Hayden.

The Truth.

I'd probably still be playing Pokémon if my Gameboy wasn't broken. Great games, with surprising longevity.

deathdealer

i also played yugioh on the xbox. i was a fan of yugioh in highschool.

not anymore btw.

Pokemon games

Kippers? Pokemon!? Say it ain't so...

Just raggin on you, I played M:TG all the time back in High school (cards, not computers) and still do on occasion.

@ topic - I find myself playing a lot of emulated 8/16-bit games lately. Legend of Zelda, Shadowrun, GTA.

oldschoolsigs22.png

Adam Jensen

I have the same thing with The Sims 2

don`t we all. I`m not ashamed by Sims 2 i only build hoses i never even play it. It`s just SLOW. Not the frame rate or the game, but characters and their actions are slow and boring. And animations are horrible.

I admit that i play Movies Stunts and Effects and i`m making GTA4 movie right now.

Oh yeah. I like playing Dragon Ball games. They are cool no matter what anyone say.

Edited by GTAvanja

I have the same thing with The Sims 2

don`t we all. I`m not ashamed by Sims 2 i only build hoses i never even play it. It`s just SLOW. Not the frame rate or the game, but characters and their actions are slow and boring. And animations are horrible.

I admit that i play Movies Stunts and Effects and i`m making GTA4 movie right now.

Oh yeah. I like playing Dragon Ball games. They are cool no matter what anyone say.

Dude, you are so right!

I <3 Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 blush.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.