What's the future of Tommy Vercetti?

JianHua

What actually happened to Tommy Vercetti after the events in Vice City, from the point he killed Sonny Forelli, and became the most powerful durg dealer in Vice City???

The Forelli Crime Family obviously got informed of Sonny death, they did not take action on Tommy???

Tommy appeared very very briefly in San Andreas, in the introduction video when Ken Rosenberg called him but did not received an answer by Tommy?? What did R* implied on this occasion???

Because Tommy is the best hero ever in GTA series... so I'm concerned

I've read some forum saying that Tommy ever went to some place in order to meet Salvotore Leone... how??? what!?

so how??? what is his future??

easy,white hair comes out,he drinks prune juice,teeth comes out,he's at the retirement place now.

Vic Rattlehead

I think he lived as a king of Vice City rest of his life. Forellis lost many of theyr men during the events of Vice City, so I dont believe they would have risked any more members of theyr weakened family just to bring Tommy down.

One think I would like to know more about, is that what happened between Rosenberg and Tommy. dozingoff.gif

By the way, shouldnt this be in "Vice City" section? wink.gif

Edited by Vic Rattlehead

Tommy appeared very very briefly in San Andreas, in the introduction video when Ken Rosenberg called him but did not received an answer by Tommy?? What did R* implied on this occasion???

He doesn’t appear in SA he mentioned. Ken calls Vice to get in touch with him but Tommy's workers wont put him through as they have either instructions not to from Tommy himself or no idea who he is. Rockstar simply implied that Tommy was too powerful and busy at this point to care about a former acquaintance who has a serious drug problem.

he moved to san andreas and got the grove street gang and the ballas addicted to drugs and thats why cj had to clean up the hood.

• 1 month later...
Bluenothing65

i always imangined he just sort of faded away like he was a really powerful drug lord who did many deals an controlled many buisnesss an his buisness grew but like as he got older he wasnt seen as much in public eye an then as vice city entered the 90s the glam faded an it started to self destruct an like i wld imangine he would just diminish to a former shell of himself in 2000 or so as new gangs take over the rest of vice city and his men would eithe r like be killed in shootouts or arrested and like avery would move to liberty an ken would go to sa to sort his addiction out an hed lose all his frends

i think he did reported lol NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBB

Well, how is the future of Tom related to LCS?

How come you didn't get banned yet?

Ironic. -Justin

easy,white hair comes out,he drinks prune juice,teeth comes out,he's at the retirement place now.

exactly he's living it up at the old Musty Pines in VC. Lazlow taught me that

cold fusion 33

Bluenothing65 Posted on Sep 2 2007, 17:39

probably because this is the latest time in the gta timeline so hes thinking about tommy and where he would be after '86 so LCS seems to be the latest time he could think of in a gta.

The only reason Tommy hasnt been back is because he was voiced by Ray Liotta the movie star and i dont think he'd do it again, i wish he would do a cameo for Tommy somewhere but i doubt it.

Bluenothing65 Posted on Sep 2 2007, 17:39

probably because this is the latest time in the gta timeline so hes thinking about tommy and where he would be after '86 so LCS seems to be the latest time he could think of in a gta.

No, latest time in VC-Canon Timeline is GTA III, so you lose.

Ironic. -Justin

i think i know what happened between ken and tommy. you know how ken is in SA after getting after rehab for cocaine addiction? well, im guessing that ken kept "getting high on tommy's supply" and screwing up tommy's business while high. ken probably just screwed up their friendship due to his addiction and tommy decided not to put up with it anymore. tommy wouldnt just hate him for nothing. tommy is like tony montana he only hates someone if they deserve to be hated. im sure ken did something wrong enough to make tommy hate him.

I think he went to San Andreas on a drug deal with Big Smoke and C.R.A.S.H and got killed after they got the money.

cold fusion 33

i think he wnated tom use this one as it was one of the latest installments of the game and because it has avery carrington, donald love, sonny forrelli (kinda),an ad for candy suxx, a call from ken rosenberg.

quite a few references there really, did you happen to find ANY references of tommy in GTA 3?

Edited by cold fusion 33

i think he wnated tom use this one as it was one of the latest installments of the game and because it has avery carrington, donald love, sonny forrelli (kinda),an ad for candy suxx, a call from ken rosenberg.

quite a few references there really, did you happen to find ANY references of tommy in GTA 3?

Well, there is a topic nearby that discusses the fact that Tommy could be Claude's father.

Hm.. Did anybody notice that in GTA WORLD there is both VC and Miami and that it is strange?

Edited by nosferatu5

Ironic. -Justin

Well, there is a topic nearby that discusses the fact that Tommy could Claude's father.

Hm.. Did anybody notice that in GTA WORLD there is both VC and Miami and that it is strange?

"Tommy could Claude's father."

WTF?!? How does that make sense! Learn proper English, first!

Actually it was probably Rockstar's choice not to bring Tommy back, as at the VGA show on Spike TV Ray Liotta said he "looked forward to doing the next one" when accepting his trophy for Best Voice Actor (or something like that), I just think Rockstar doesn't plan on doing anything new with Tommy.

Poor Ray Liotta. All he had to fall back on was Smith and those jerks over at CBS canceled it after only showing three episodes! Terrible...at least he got paid for seven episodes' worth or something...various other B-movies-esque things he's going to be in...

Anyway, Tommy just didn't want to be bothered talking to Ken Rosenberg. By 2007 though he's supposedly dead, if the whole "most of them are dead anyway" comment wasn't just to throw us all off.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually it was probably Rockstar's choice not to bring Tommy back, as at the VGA show on Spike TV Ray Liotta said he "looked forward to doing the next one" when accepting his trophy for Best Voice Actor (or something like that), I just think Rockstar doesn't plan on doing anything new with Tommy.

Poor Ray Liotta. All he had to fall back on was Smith and those jerks over at CBS canceled it after only showing three episodes! Terrible...at least he got paid for seven episodes' worth or something...various other B-movies-esque things he's going to be in...

Anyway, Tommy just didn't want to be bothered talking to Ken Rosenberg. By 2007 though he's supposedly dead, if the whole "most of them are dead anyway" comment wasn't just to throw us all off.

Most ain't all. He could be alive.

Ironic. -Justin

Vice city stories was before Vice City so how would the main character in Vice City stories keep his empire without Tommy Vercetti coming along later in Vice City and taking over? wow.gif

Lol, I found it quite funny when Ray Liotta was asked why he provided the voice and he only replied: " I did it for the money" and that definetly sounds like Tommy Vercetti's personality to me.

Anyway, Tommy was an 80s man and by 2007, I'd say he's retired but still controls Vice City. I'm glad that atleast by 1992, Tommy decided to cut the fat and dispatched his business relationship with Ken, cuz realy, If I were Tommy I couln't bare to stand that guy's constant jabbering and worrying about everything...

Forellis lost many of theyr men during the events of Vice City, so I dont believe they would have risked any more members of theyr weakened family just to bring Tommy down.

The Forellis weren't that weakened. They were in San Andreas, Liberty City Stories AND GTA III. Then again, the Forellis only appear in Liberty City in all of those games, so maybe the Vice City lot were all killed in the raid on Tommy's mansion.

But then again, the Vice City lot flew down from Liberty, so there actually weren't any 'Vice City' Forellis.

I'm confused.

• 1 month later...

obviously Tommy Vercetti is still in his mansion and other places i mean his gang the Marios are mafia right oh and hes making money everyday mostly....

• 2 weeks later...

yo he probably just stayed like that for the rest of his life like salvatore

Like if they make GTA IV: Vice City (in the 2000's)

Vice City would be like Liberty City, this is like a list of gangs that could be in vice city in the future (like from the year 2000 to now)

Vercetti Family- (Base in Starfish Island)

Occidentaux Tireurs (Haitians- Little Haiti)

Los Asesinos (Cubans- Little Havana)

Ballas (Washington Beach)

Grove Family (Gang Green VC Branch- Ocean Beach)

Vice City Yardies (Jamaicans- Downtown)

Vice City Triads (Asians- Viceport)

Creole Freedom Fighter Militant Faction "CFFMF" (Louisiana Creoles- Fort Baxter/Vice Point/Prawn Island/Little Haiti)

man i seriously done hit the blunt too many times