PC Platform Saved Files Request, please

JianHua

Hi, I'm new here, it's my first post....

Anyone got a San Andreas PC saved files, where Carl Johnson has just finished the Abandoned Airstrip Mission, and HAD JUST FRESHLY gain access to the 3rd city, Las Venturas???

I just want to experience the storyline in Las Venturas

Haha, actually it's too frustrated for me to do all the flying missions assigned by Mike Toreno..lol, Mike's a difficult people to deal with...so err..I need help getting padt the adandoned airstrip missions, and just wanted to play missions in Las Venturas, and the final missions back in Los Santos...

If anyone could help me out, please mail me the saved file for Windows PC platform to :

[email protected]

THANK YOU!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by JianHua

Hi. Welconme to GTA forums.

Want to do want. A save with just the final LS missions or a save with the LV missions plus the final LS missions?

Hi. Welconme to GTA forums.

Want to do want. A save with just the final LS missions or a save with the LV missions plus the final LS missions?

I'm trying to look for a save with all the LV missions plus the final LS missions..yes, please. Sorry if i din make it clear enough...

And it's for Windows PC platform I'm looking for...

Well, there is a pinned topic with some FAQ. One of them is about getting a savefile.

Here is a listb with savegames. You have to chose if you need the version 1 savegames or version 2. And then it is a matter of chosing where you want to continu.

awlright, thanks man, i got it...

btw, what are the diferences between Version 1 and version 2 ???

Version 1 had the code in it to allow the 'Hot Coffee' mod to be used. Version 2 had that code removed. You can use mods with V1 but not with V2.