Classique

geomy

Guybrush Threepwood
The edges are too rough on the first, which is a shame. The second is just ugly, it looks over-filtered.
Goon_Sig.jpg

Yes, the second is rather off.

The first, I think is rather good, but could be sharpened up a bit.

oldschoolsigs14.png

Awesome! I was trying to make this myself (sig) but failed.

Great work.

in5dJdX.png

Mang, you guys are picky... wow.gif

In my defense, my monitor is about to crap out, so I can't always see every fault...if you want, I'll host the line/vector art and let someone with a decent monitor do the emblem justice. Anyway, resized for an avatar, I think it looks just fine.

Great minds think alike, Ottae cool.gif

____

EDIT: Nevermind, I put it in the first post. ^^Look^^

Edited by geomy
oldschoolsigs22.png

Knowledge™

I'm thinking about making one with the "classique" lettering in some form along with a few other elements and things thrown in as well.

Great job though man. smile.gif

The last two are fantastic. The one with the 'Classique' lettering underneath is perfect - no special effects or anything on it, just a smooth, clean logo - superb. The keyring one is just amazing, nice work! smile.gif

Thanks, it's modeled in Google Sketch-Up, and it's free. The keys and gun are from Google's warehouse, also free.

New keyring. ^^

oldschoolsigs22.png

Just made a quick model in Max and i used your image as blue print, please tell me what you think...

user posted image

user posted image

- nabo

Edited by nabo45

...used your image as blue print, please tell me what you think...

- nabo

Nice start, but like criticism I got, it's a little jagged. Here's a vector .eps file for use...should give you smooth curves in max...it did for me in gmax, but as the renderer for gmax sucks, I decided to use sketch-up.

Anyway, [LINK]

oldschoolsigs22.png

Really good smile.gif now extrude it a little bit and delete the box around it smile.gif and there you go a great SIG. Oh and make it look like it's made from metal and it'' be great.

Thank you, but im still learning Max, and i didnt have an Metal texture laying around but ima add one when i get one, how do i install that vector esp file?

- nabo

Hmm, it's been a while since i used 3dsMAX...it won't let you import the .eps? I know it will let you import a .dwg...

[LINK]

Just make shapes, extrude, and make sure to turn your # of faces up high.

oldschoolsigs22.png

Cool work, man! The last one with keys and gun looks like R* offical artwork! Really!

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.