Very good News for Manhunt fans

xygtaxy

I Don't Know if any one knows this yet, but I had gone to My local video game store yesterday and I found out that the Video Game Manhunt 2 will be released for PS2 and Nintendo Wii.

Even though it was rated Adult, Rock* is going to take 3 months to edit the game and make it so it will be given an M rating. So being that, the Game Will be released most like sometime this September.

I Am glad that the game will be released, but I am mad that they have to edit some stuff out of the game sad.gif.

Sorry if this has already been posted, or if it's not true but most likely this is true, As I found this out at Gamestop yesterday.

I Don't Know if any one knows this yet, but I had gone to My local video game store yesterday and I found out that the Video Game Manhunt 2 will be released for PS2 and Nintendo Wii.

Even though it was rated Adult, Rock* is going to take 3 months to edit the game and make it so it will be given an M rating. So being that, the Game Will be released most like sometime this September.

I Am glad that the game will be released, but I am mad that they have to edit some stuff out of the game sad.gif.

Sorry if this has already been posted, or if it's not true but most likely this is true, As I found this out at Gamestop yesterday.

We all heard already. Adriaan made a topic about an email he got about it. sleepy.gif

Oh Okay, well now I wish I posted this topic yesterday biggrin.gif

Sorry about the extra topic everone :\

Exkabewbikadid

Wrong forum.

Move to Gaming chat.

oQywcQM.jpg

Thanks for moving it smile.gif

Sooo...is any one else excited about this happending, or does any one here wish the game could of some how been released with an Adult rating?

I hope they don't cut out to much I was so siked to play this game.

I fail to see how this is "very good news." This is awful news. The whole thing we want is it not to be censored. We already know it's going to be released - that's inevitable, but we just want it to not be edited. At least for people in the US, I mean.

b& for posting naughty pictures

GodfatherITB
I fail to see how this is "very good news." This is awful news. The whole thing we want is it not to be censored. We already know it's going to be released - that's inevitable, but we just want it to not be edited. At least for people in the US, I mean.

Yeah I know. I want to play the game as it was intended, not watered down for the censors.

DidierSucks
I fail to see how this is "very good news."  This is awful news.  The whole thing we want is it not to be censored.  We already know it's going to be released - that's inevitable, but we just want it to not be edited.  At least for people in the US, I mean.

Yeah I know. I want to play the game as it was intended, not watered down for the censors.

At first I wasn't overly concerned about this because I wasn't aware Manhunt 2 was comming to the Wii.... But now that there was a small chance I was going to be able to play intended version of MH2 on the system I have, I'm suddenly rather dissapointed.

Maybe Rockstar will eventually release a "Manhunt 2: Unhinged" or "Manhunt 2: Uncut" or something.... The original game as it was intended.

GTA3Freak-2001

I don't see what they could remove without ruining the game or taking away its intended effect. It will be interesting to see what happens though.

You guys are right sad.gif

The game is going to me lame now...

I'm sad it won't be the same, but I'm still happy the game will be released now smile.gif

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.