Yahoo! Site Launched

Adriaan

http://grandtheftauto.yahoo.com/

Nothing new, as of yet...

*Deleted by me.* Countdown timer didn't work.

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

"Niko will have to navigate this complex metropolis, finding his way up the violent and bloody ladder that is the life of organized crime in Liberty City."

Rags to riches?

I Smell Like Swag

yep I noticed and I apologize for any Yahoo! bashing and ill feelings I previously had, let's keep up the good IV work!

finally with the help of yahoo i understand when will the trailer show up biggrin.gif

finally with the help of yahoo i understand when will the trailer show up biggrin.gif

Except it's wrong...

Sent from my ayePhone

Except it's wrong...

Mabye Yahoo is releasing it earlier?

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

hmm... the new trailer is supposed to come out at 5 PM GMT (12 PM EDT), so the yahoo timer needs fixing, unless it's picking up the time from our computers (which i don't believe is the case).

anyway, from that countdown's div code...

value="firstdate=2007-06-28 09:00:00&seconddate=2007-10-16 00:00:00"

which means another countdown should start after this one, most certainly one for the game's release.

which means another countdown should start after this one, most certainly one for the game's release.

Surely the third trailer would be the next logical thing to count down to.

kippers.png

it would be logical yes, but as you can see the second date there is the game's release date, and if there is a third trailer like reported it should come earlier. they can just change the code at any time however. i'm sure they'll be updating the page often.

it would be logical yes, but as you can see the second date there is the game's release date, and if there is a third trailer like reported it should come earlier. they can just change the code at any time however. i'm sure they'll be updating the page often.

Rockstar took Yahoo on a trial, no trailer 3 for Yahoo after the recent overhyped "exclusivity".

that man on the street video is appallingly bad, the people on there obviously know jack sh*t about games - gta has never had 'amazing graphics', and its a giant phallic ice cream, not a clown you fool! and what did he mean 'that was mine', what a div