please read an help me big problem

CJSEAN

someone help me please i deleted my sound and graphics driver somehow when i deleted vista and i cant find them anywere and my gta or sounds wont work witout it and it says i have no sound card and i have

I believe this is meant to be in the troubleshooting section. Can a moderator please move this to troubleshooting.

MrRottweiler

Try removing the cards and then re-inserting them which could trigger a re-install of the drivers assuming they are stored on the system. If not re-install them using a recovery CD. If you don't have one you can download the drivers of 'tinternet.

the problem is i have no idea what they are and there not on my system i downloaded some i might just try get new ones somewere ill try that site now

Deuce Deuce

I believe this is meant to be in the troubleshooting section. Can a moderator please move this to troubleshooting.

Try reporting the post to a member of staff; that way you are actually informing them of something rather than hoping a moderator comes along and sees your post. It is a lot more efficient. smile.gif As for the problem at hand, I think there is a way to detect your sound/video card. I'm not sure how though.. Google it?

Go to the control panel. Somewhere in there is an option for "add new hardware". Open that and say plug and play and already installed. That should work.